Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Run Defense?

theanarchist

I'm in favor of getting one haha . The defense didn't look very good last night in my opinion. Lots of missed tackles. The defensive secondary was giving lots of cushion. There were a number of times that the receiver caught the ball, fell down, and was able to get back up and run before they were touched.

On the plus side, I liked what I saw from some of the guys up front. It was sporadic and I guess you have to expect that from preseason.

Held a top 10 RB to 3ypc. Run defense is solid. Backups don't matter to me, I'm looking at the starters when looking at things like that

Walden, Jones, & Langford were dominating last night

See if they can hold Tre Mason & co. to similar numbers or less with an entire half next week

I'm in favor of getting one haha . The defense didn't look very good last night in my opinion. Lots of missed tackles. The defensive secondary was giving lots of cushion. There were a number of times that the receiver caught the ball, fell down, and was able to get back up and run before they were touched.

On the plus side, I liked what I saw from some of the guys up front. It was sporadic and I guess you have to expect that from preseason.

the starters were good with run d the backups sucked

im suppose to care what a bunch of udfas do on defense?