Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Michael Sam Walks Out. Suspended From Alouettes

krunk

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, June 20, 2015 - Quoting Hidden Post
Hidden by SteelCityColt, June 20, 2015 - Quoting Hidden Post

Anyone else notice the irony of a man who complains about American society wanting their men to be REAL MEN, and TOUGH GUYS and extremely masculine....    this coming from a guy whose internet name is......

Bogie......        :facepalm:

It's just a movie star.

I'm a Marxist feminist but I love Marilyn Monroe.

Who the hell cares.

:facepalm:

It's a freaking movie star.......it's entertainment, just like sports forums and sports.

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, June 20, 2015 - Personal
Hidden by SteelCityColt, June 20, 2015 - Personal

It's just a movie star.

Who the hell cares.

It's a freaking movie star.......it's entertainment, just like sports forums and sports.

As usual, nothing makes sense in this post :funny:

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, June 20, 2015 - Personal Argument
Hidden by SteelCityColt, June 20, 2015 - Personal Argument

As usual, nothing makes sense in this post :funny:

As usual my stalker returns to get attention from me when I wasn't even TALKING to him.

Oh and btw, tell me what doesn't make sense with what I said? I'll wait.......

As usual my stalker returns to get attention from me when I wasn't even TALKING to him.

Oh and btw, tell me what doesn't make sense with what I said? I'll wait.......

The cat in your picture is beautiful

The cat in your picture is beautiful

So you admit you are trolling? And you can't even answer the question I asked in terms of what does not make any sense followed by laughing.

So you admit you are trolling? And you can't even answer the question I asked in terms of what does not make any sense followed by laughing.

Relax was your famous line. Just a sports forum you know.

Relax was your famous line. Just a sports forum you know.

Ahhhh I see.

So you ADMIT to trolling me for fun. Just like NCF does for Bogie.

That should make things clearer for the mods in a clear gay bashing thread which should be against forum rules. 

Ahhhh I see.

So you ADMIT to trolling me for fun. Just like NCF does for Bogie.

That should make things clearer for the mods in a clear gay bashing thread which should be against forum rules. 

Mods know the rules better than you do. Keep trying.

I gave my opinion about your post slighting NCF.

If I am trolling you, you are trolling NCF.

Mods know the rules better than you do. Keep trying.

I gave my opinion about your post slighting NCF.

If I am trolling you, you are trolling NCF.

NCF trolls Bogie constantly with telling him how ridiculous his posts are. He does the same for others. And yes I have already reported this thread. 

As far as I am concerned I can't always sit back and watch people get abused online who I am friends with by guys who have no life other then to critique online posts as if the substance of it all and a username makes that much of a difference to their personal happiness.

You on the other hand I don't even ever notice unless you reply to me. Just another young guy. You do a great job of getting my attention because if you never did reply to me I would never care.

And hell at this point I don't even care if I got a warning or not.

NCF trolls Bogie constantly with telling him how ridiculous his posts are. He does the same for others. And yes I have already reported this thread. 

As far as I am concerned I can't always sit back and watch people get abused online who I am friends with by guys who have no life other then to critique online posts as if the substance of it all and a username makes that much of a difference to their personal happiness.

You on the other hand I don't even ever notice unless you reply to me. Just another young guy. You do a great job of getting my attention because if you never did reply to me I would never care.

And hell at this point I don't even care if I got a warning or not.

Oh boy :)

Don't worry I wont report this.

And regarding NCF, he is always fair to the posters.

Oh boy :)

Don't worry I wont report this.

And regarding NCF, he is always fair to the posters.

Yeah he's a real old peach.

I am putting you two on ignore full time now anyway. I deal with enough attention craving people in real life as is.

Yeah he's a real old peach.

I am putting you two on ignore full time now anyway. I deal with enough attention craving people in real life as is.

Awesome :scoregood:

Anyone else notice the irony of a man who complains about American society wanting their men to be REAL MEN, and TOUGH GUYS and extremely masculine....    this coming from a guy whose internet name is......

Bogie......        :facepalm:

I have you blocked on here, yet you still harass me and quote my posts. That is actually stalking BTW. Just as you spent months going through my posts and blasting them with rants, which I conveniently ignored for a long time until you pushed me too far. 

You're not a moderator but I am convinced you wish you were one so you could take a magnifying glass and watch over me and the others that you continually blast on here with long winding rants. 

Do yourself a favor and turn the computer off and go walk around outside in the real world. Get a life. I have you blocked for a reason, however you still obsess over me. 

I have you blocked on here, yet you still harass me and quote my posts. That is actually stalking BTW. Just as you spent months going through my posts and blasting them with rants, which I conveniently ignored for a long time until you pushed me too far. 

You're not a moderator but I am convinced you wish you were one so you could take a magnifying glass and watch over me and the others that you continually blast on here with long winding rants. 

Do yourself a favor and turn the computer off and go walk around outside in the real world. Get a life. I have you blocked for a reason, however you still obsess over me. 

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

I give this post maybe a B. Quality is up there.......pretty good. Could be better though, Bogie you know you can do better with your posting someday. Keep chugging away in posting school.

What planet do you LIVE ON.

;)

I give this post maybe a B. Quality is up there.......pretty good. Could be better though, Bogie you know you can do better with your posting someday. Keep chugging away in posting school.

What planet do you LIVE ON.

;)

I live on planet Mars with Ice Cube and David Bowie. :banana:  

You got the grading part right for the authority complex, but forgot the long winding essay that is to lecture you as if he is your father.  :thmup:

I haven't watched a lot of film on him. But is he really a bad football player? If I recall correctly, he tested poorly at the Combine/at his pro day. But he still led the SEC in sacks and I thought people were saying he had a decent preseason last year. Is he really that bad of a football player?

He was good in college but horribly overrated IMO.

It's just a movie star.

Who the hell cares.

Goodness....    the fast ball right down the middle went right past you.

Your dearest friend used the name John Wayne as an example of American society wanting a real manly man.   You know, a movie star.     And then he uses the name of another manly movie star.

The irony and hypocrisy is so thick and it doesn't even phase you.

Could it be your blinded by friendship?     Is there anything he does that rubs you the wrong way?    Ever?

I have no idea if you blocked me or not.     So, I'm not harassing you or stalking you.

By the way,  not that you noticed or even cared....   but I went several months ignoring you.   And I've even recently "liked" a few of your posts.   So, let's not pretend that it's all negative here.

Besides,  no matter what,  you'll always have Jules.   I honestly don't think there's nothing you could say that she wouldn't defend with every ounce of her being.     So, you'll always have a one person fan-club.    Congratulations.....

I have no idea if you blocked me or not.     So, I'm not harassing you or stalking you.

By the way,  not that you noticed or even cared....   but I went several months ignoring you.   And I've even recently "liked" a few of your posts.   So, let's not pretend that it's all negative here.

Besides,  no matter what,  you'll always have Jules.   I honestly don't think there's nothing you could say that she wouldn't defend with every ounce of her being.     So, you'll always have a one person fan-club.    Congratulations.....

You are harassing me and stalking me.

You continually go over my post like a moderator. For months you hounded me and drove me crazy with your long winding rants that I ignored until you kept on and kept on. You can't say that I didn't constantly go back and forth with you. For months last year, it was just you over and over and over hounding me, until I finally had enough of it and told your old loser butt to F off. 

Don't pretend that you didn't follow my posts for months on end last summer and rant your head off at me. You know damn well you did, and you also know that I ignored it for a long time, until I finally snapped at you come late December. 

I don't care if you 'like' my posts are not. What is this high school? A popularity game? I don't even look at the 'likes' I get. Go make a Facebook page if you're worried about 'likes'. You're the one that is so obsessed with me you apparently know Jules is my only friend on here. Do you go through my mail too and check who I talk to? If you aren't harassing and stalking me, then why do you care so much if I speak to Jules? No one else on this forums cares but your sorry butt. Other people on here I get along with, aren't as obsessed with me talking with Jules as you are. 

Oh god Jules defended Bogie over here! Wah I'm gonna write a long winding essay rant at her too cause Bogie's a meanie head! 

The only reason you went several months ignoring me is cause you're blocked. Had I not blocked you back in December, you would still be posting long winding rants at me, like you're an authority figure, as if you're my father. For your information, I'm 32 years old, so don't pretend I'm your kid. I'm a grown adult. I don't need someone telling me how to live, especially not someone that can't ever loosen up and take a joke for once. 

If you didn't constantly harass me with your ling winding whiny essays, I wouldn't have blocked you in the first place. You actually were the first person I ever blocked on this forum. Out of all the people that disagree and can't stand me on this forum, you managed to make yourself out to be a huge A hole. So pat yourself on the back for that. 

I let you off my Ignore list for one day, and what was the first post you quoted me? A rant asking what planet I live on. That's how big of a d**k head you are. 

For old as you are, you have the maturity level of a child. Thank you for reminding me why I have you on my Ignore list. 

shut-up-grow-up-and-get-a-life.png

You are harassing me and stalking me.

You continually go over my post like a moderator. For months you hounded me and drove me crazy with your long winding rants that I ignored until you kept on and kept on. You can't say that I didn't constantly go back and forth with you. For months last year, it was just you over and over and over hounding me, until I finally had enough of it and told your old loser butt to F off. 

Don't pretend that you didn't follow my posts for months on end last summer and rant your head off at me. You know damn well you did, and you also know that I ignored it for a long time, until I finally snapped at you come late December. 

I don't care if you 'like' my posts are not. What is this high school? A popularity game? I don't even look at the 'likes' I get. Go make a Facebook page if you're worried about 'likes'. You're the one that is so obsessed with me you apparently know Jules is my only friend on here. Do you go through my mail too and check who I talk to? If you aren't harassing and stalking me, then why do you care so much if I speak to Jules? No one else on this forums cares but your sorry butt. Other people on here I get along with, aren't as obsessed with me talking with Jules as you are. 

Oh god Jules defended Bogie over here! Wah I'm gonna write a long winding essay rant at her too cause Bogie's a meanie head! 

The only reason you went several months ignoring me is cause you're blocked. Had I not blocked you back in December, you would still be posting long winding rants at me, like you're an authority figure, as if you're my father. For your information, I'm 32 years old, so don't pretend I'm your kid. I'm a grown adult. I don't need someone telling me how to live, especially not someone that can't ever loosen up and take a joke for once. 

If you didn't constantly harass me with your ling winding whiny essays, I wouldn't have blocked you in the first place. You actually were the first person I ever blocked on this forum. Out of all the people that disagree and can't stand me on this forum, you managed to make yourself out to be a huge A hole. So pat yourself on the back for that. 

I let you off my Ignore list for one day, and what was the first post you quoted me? A rant asking what planet I live on. That's how big of a d**k head you are. 

For old as you are, you have the maturity level of a child. Thank you for reminding me why I have you on my Ignore list. 

shut-up-grow-up-and-get-a-life.png

Seriously,  I'd be embarrassed if I ever wrote something half that bizarre?

If you're under the impression that I'm the only one who has issues with you,  then you're simply not reading the responses you get.    

I wrote you one very long post picking apart one of your illogical rants and you STILL haven't gotten over it.   And what's it been?  Six months?   And you're still sighting it as some kind of proof of something....

Do you know why I stopped responding to you?   Not because you blocked me,  which, like I said,  I had no idea about,  I just figured your were ignoring me.    I stopped because a moderator asked me to stop.

And before the same moderator asks me again,  I'll stop -- again. 

But I'll take this last opportunity to set the record straight -- not that you'd care -- if you're under the impression I'm the only one you drive crazy with your lunatic nonsensical rants that any 10 year could pick apart for their silliness,  then you're simply not reading responses to our rants....

Game over.....    have a nice life....

MOD NOTE 

This topic was always going to run the risk of straying into an argument about politics and beliefs however I'm actually locking this up because it's got way off topic and turned into a personal fight between posters.

To address all these accusations of stalking... this is a PUBLIC forum so people are free to read and respond to your posts. If you don't want something out there for public consumption then use a PM, if you don't like how someone responds to you use the IGNORE function or report their post via the report button and if it needs further action the Mod team will take it up. DON'T take it upon yourself to start attacking someone, in public. It's petty and it's childish. You can't have it both ways, complaining that someone is stalking you when you continue to interact with them. 

Several posts in this and other topics are going to be reviewed, and let this be a notice to ALL posters, future behaviour such as this isn't going to be looked upon favourably. We aim here to make an environment that is fun and friendly for posters of all backgrounds. If certain posters are acting in a manner that is detrimental to the overall good of the forum we'll remove them from the environment... simple as. 

So I implore everyone, please, heed the guidance above about how to deal with posts that have upset you and think before you hit that reply button.