Odell Beckham Jr.

Zach Martin

Mike Evans

Chris Borland

Khalil Mack

Teddy Bridgewater

Derek Carr

Timmy Jernigan

But he has skinny legs, small hands, no arm, too short... Lol.

Being a homer, I would add Harrison Smith to 2012 and Xavier Rhodes and Sharif Floyd to the 2013 list. :)

I hate the Vikings forever for taking Floyd one pick before us. I know Grigson wouldn't have taken him, because he's not a fan of good defensive lineman, but I had him as my #1 player in the draft, and knew he was going to be dominant. 

I hate the Vikings forever for taking Floyd one pick before us. I know Grigson wouldn't have taken him, because he's not a fan of good defensive lineman, but I had him as my #1 player in the draft, and knew he was going to be dominant.

It is good to hear that you liked Floyd that much. The OP does not seem to think much of him. :) I was surprised that Floyd dropped to the Vikings because it was believed he would go in the top 5.

lmao

Vikings love the player I love. I also wanted Zimmer instead of Pagano in 2012.

If Grigson drafts a runningback in round 1, I'm becoming Vikings fan lol 

If we take a RB in round 1, I'm fully on the fire Grigson bandwagon with you

Umm 2012- Luck 2013- Werner (I still want to see what he does this year before writing him off) 2014- No one(doesn't count as selecting a first round pick)

2012 Luck Duh easy pick 2013 Werner was a project player 2014 traded it for a RB that didn't do anything and is off the team so yeah both wasted except the obvious Luck pick

wasn't a good fit to be an OLB but we took him anyway hoping he'd make the transition and he has alright but he's not anywhere where a 1st rounder should be

Playing OLB isn't his problem. His problem is he's not an explosive athlete.

in general he shouldn't have been a first rounder unless it was to a4-3 team I actually think he'd be pretty good in a 4-3 D

Why? He doesn't look any better when the colts are in a 34....he's still the same slow, easily handled pass rusher.

Why? He doesn't look any better when the colts are in a 34....he's still the same slow, easily handled pass rusher.

I will wait another year and hope he's healthy all year and then see how he looks still don't think we should have picked him but he showed some progress til the injuries if he's healthy and still slow and non explosive then ill prolly give up hope on him

Right! He was way up there. And I'm still disappointed in Grigson picking Björn Werner! instead of Xavier Rhodes, whom the Vikes took right after us as well!   Sigh.....

I will wait another year and hope he's healthy all year and then see how he looks still don't think we should have picked him but he showed some progress til the injuries if he's healthy and still slow and non explosive then ill prolly give up hope on him

Was he healthy in game 3 last year vs. the Jags?  I was there at Everbank in person.  Werner was slow and always a step (minimum) behind.  He came clean (or fought his way through) a few times and still couldn't get to Bortles.  {Henne only threw a few times in first half).  Only 1 tackle and 1 assist all game.  I was hoping for so much more, but my expectaions bar came way down after that game.  And not surprised about the lack of Round 1 production nor happy about the pick ever since.

Was he healthy in game 3 last year vs. the Jags? I was there at Everbank in person. Werner was slow and always a step (minimum) behind. He came clean (or fought his way through) a few times and still couldn't get to Bortles. {Henne only threw a few times in first half). Only 1 tackle and 1 assist all game. I was hoping for so much more, but my expectaions bar came way down after that game. And not surprised about the lack of Round 1 production nor happy about the pick ever since.

I'm not sure if he was. I'm not really high on him and I'm not keeping my hopes real high either. I'm like you and Dustin and wanted Floyd then when they took him I was hoping we'd grab Rhodes. Instead we let MIN take both....

2012 draft class was amazingly bad in the 1st round.

If we had a do-over...

I'd have gone Jamie Collins in round 1.

You mean 2013.

How about this:

1) Travis Frederick (cut Samson Satele)

3) Brandon Williams

4) Kenny Stills

5) Micah Hyde

6) Theo Riddick

You mean 2013.

How about this:

3) Brandon Williams

4) Kenny Stills

5) Micah Hyde

6) Theo Riddick

There are some interesting ways we could go with a 2013 redraft for the Colts.

I think I might prefer:

1) Sylvester Williams

3) Brian Schwenke

Hard to argue with Stills and Hyde. 

Overall, I'm still pretty bullish on Holmes, Thornton and Hughes for long term career value over virtually everyone drafted after them.  

You mean 2013.

How about this:

3) Brandon Williams

4) Kenny Stills

5) Micah Hyde

6) Theo Riddick

Yeah, 2013, my bad lol.

My 2013 draft:

1 - Jamie Collins

3 - Brandon Williams

4 - Quinton Dial