Round 2: T Donovan Smith

Alternate Pick #1: RB Ameer Abdullah

Round 3: S Ibraheim Campbell

Alternate Pick #1: T Rob Havenstein

Round 4: RB Mike Davis

Alternate Pick #1: ILB Ben Heeney

Round 5 #1: DE Xavier Williams

Alternate Pick #1: S Clayton Geathers

*Trade our 7th round pick for this year and next year along with one 6th round pick from this year for a mid to late round 5th pick*

Round 5 #2: WR Stefon Diggs

Alternate Pick #1: ILB Bryce Hager

Round 6: DT Tyler Davison

Alternate Pick #1: CB Cam Thomas

Round 7: OLB Xzavier Dickson

Alternate Pick #1: WR Titus Davis

I like the layout of your draft picks and alternates. Really nicely put together mock draft.

team kendricks and this is the format i should have used when making alternate picks well done and very nice mock.

Thank you sir's. Pretty sure i have all positional 'needs' covered with the immediate needs at the top end of the board with a few developmental players later on

As much as I would love to have Eric Kendricks, we're not taking an ILB (in the early rounds).

I know, i agree we wont take an ILB with our first round or two, we should be using them for an immediate impact player for a position of need. But i think if we can pick up most of these players, he makes sense in the first round...Jackson wont be around forever and who knows if Freeman and Irving will go. i also think if in the next couple of years there isn't an ILB with his ability to find the ball and we pass on him this year if he's sitting there then we will be in real trouble at ILB. Its a bit like Rogers sitting behind Farve...take the best player available and let him learn from someone who has made the mistakes (Jackson) to pass on what he has learnt and that learning curve becomes a lot smaller

I just don't see Kendricks holding up. He is on the smaller side, and is not as fast as his brother.

College players will always be smaller and slower than veterans....that's what off seasons are for. Players reach their peak physical performance in any sport after player at an elite level & weight training and conditioning after 10 solid years, i'm sure his brother was just a small and slow coming out of college

Team Peters

Would be a good pick up as i don't think Toler will be resigned next year and Butler will stay with the slot receiver where he plays best. Plus Toler isn't the healthiest of players, good depth this year and good starter next for us

College players will always be smaller and slower than veterans....that's what off seasons are for. Players reach their peak physical performance in any sport after player at an elite level & weight training and conditioning after 10 solid years, i'm sure his brother was just a small and slow coming out of college

His brother ran his forty in the 4.4's at the 2012 Combine. His brother was a 2nd round pick of the Eagles in 2012. I think his brother was around the 240 lb range at about 5'11" coming out of Cal. 

His brother ran his forty in the 4.4's at the 2012 Combine. His brother was a 2nd round pick of the Eagles in 2012. I think his brother was around the 240 lb range at about 5'11" coming out of Cal. 

Granted he is lighter (232) so he should be running faster than a 4.61...but Chris Borland ran around the 4.8's and he seemed to be productive on the field. Eric has that natural ability to find the ball and on the film I've watched I've liked his ability to find the RB in the hole a tackle him 1 on 1. If we can pick him up we have two guys to have in on first down (Irving and Kendricks) for obvious running situations, then switch them out for passing plays with (Freeman & Jackson). I'd be happy with any combination of those 4 starting...we definitely wouldn't need to worry about depth at that position for a few drafts/free agency's 

I wouldn't touch Kendrick ... He's tiny and it's not what the colts are looking for .. Big bodies in the middle

"Big bodies" who are liabilities in coverage aren't a better option.  I wouldn't mind Kendricks and his abilities down in the middle paired with a run stopping hitter like a healthy Nate Irving. I think they would make a good combo for us.

"Big bodies" who are liabilities in coverage aren't a better option.  I wouldn't mind Kendricks and his abilities down in the middle paired with a run stopping hitter like a healthy Nate Irving. I think they would make a good combo for us.

Agree completely with that. Obvious run down put Nate and Eric in, on obvious passing downs put Jackson and Freeman in, but with downs that are short yardage on those 3rd downs and medium 2nd downs any combination of the 4 to account for both a passing play and run play would be good. We could have 4 possible starters interchangeable throughout a game for different situations...