Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dont Fire Them

luvdacolts67

OMG Lighten up , should we get your approval before starting a thread?

Bro, if I lighten up any more than I am I would float away.

My approval is not required for a member to start a thread (though I wish it was because I have a god-complex).

However it is advisable that you make sure that your thread accomplishes one or more of the following;

1) That it doesn't suck

2) That it makes sense

3) That it doesn't cause readers scalps to bleed from the head scratching

4) That your sarcasm is received as sarcasm and not foolishness

sorry but he was trying his best to mess up this win for the colts but the O-line and brown saved it. that is why caldwell had the same look on his face that hes had all year.

This brings up a good subject. What have all the conspiracy nuts to say now? You know, the folks that have been claiming some sort of dubious conspiracy was in play for the Colts to tank the season for the #1 pick? Are you one of those people?

i am not caldwell cant coach and that is why aside this season we lost when it takes excellent coaching and play calling. this season there were a number of games that i thought we should have won by runnin gthe ball but instead we passed and it cost us the game. ive never thought the players were tanking the season and never thought caldwell was either but i do know he isnt a good coach at all

The Panthers tanked thier season last year to get Luck but ended up with Cam newton when luck stayed in school. They did nothing to help themselves from start to finish. Oswald was the lone gunnman with no help whatsoever? Players cheat, teams cheat, the establishments cheat. Thats the way it is.

The Panthers tanked thier season last year to get Luck but ended up with Cam newton when luck stayed in school. They did nothing to help themselves from start to finish. Oswald was the lone gunnman with no help whatsoever? Players cheat, teams cheat, the establishments cheat. Thats the way it is.

How do you know they tanked it? If so, it must of sucked to be them in april.