Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New pricing structure on 2015 tickets

phantom1584

Got a form letter from Jim Irsay in the mail today, saying that the Colts are restructuring the pricing model for home games for next season, but it gives no other details.  Just says it'll offer fans "many more pricing options" and "more flexibility in finding tickets to fit your budget".  I got a email into my ticket rep to see if I can get that decoded into actual details, but curious what others think this could mean.  I know there's been talk lately about making the more attractive games more expensive, and my best guess is we're about to see that put into action.

If all I could get were 600 level seats, I would just stay home. 

Why?  I buy those seats just to get into the stadium.  I live about 200 miles away, so I'm not a season ticket holder.  Then stand on the platform.  Got restrooms, concessions, ATM, and the band right there.  If you have a buddy save your standing room against the rail you can do as you please.  Id much rather spend $55-$60 for standing room, rather than $350-$400 for good seats.  You can see every home game for the price of 1 game with real good seats.  Plus, if there is a lot of action at that end zone its even better than the side field.  I do admit it really sucks if the most of the game is played at the other end of the field.  I've seen it go both ways tho.

I'd always rather sit higher then lower. We always end up in the 500 level and the view is perfect. I would never want to be in the lowest level in the front rows cause you won't be able to see alot of the field. I think the 50yd line in 500 level would be perfect. Just cause something cost more doesn't mean it's better.

I'm in the $1400 section with just a single ticket, increase of $140.  A increase like this leaves me hope that others that have many seats may give just one up so I can pair up.  I think the relocation/addition process could get interesting this year as folks move up/down

Maybe the top row of 600, but no all seats.  I sit in row 4 of the 600 level on the 35 yards line.  I love the seats.  You can't be in the middle of the field on the lower level without paying club level prices.  The 600 level seats in mid-field are a great option.  It seems the Colts agree since my section went up in price some.

I'd always rather sit higher then lower. We always end up in the 500 level and the view is perfect. I would never want to be in the lowest level in the front rows cause you won't be able to see alot of the field. I think the 50yd line in 500 level would be perfect. Just cause something cost more doesn't mean it's better.

I always thought that myself until I sat in the lower level.  Now Im spoiled. I cant go back to the upper deck.

Why?  I buy those seats just to get into the stadium.  I live about 200 miles away, so I'm not a season ticket holder.  Then stand on the platform.  Got restrooms, concessions, ATM, and the band right there.  If you have a buddy save your standing room against the rail you can do as you please.  Id much rather spend $55-$60 for standing room, rather than $350-$400 for good seats.  You can see every home game for the price of 1 game with real good seats.  Plus, if there is a lot of action at that end zone its even better than the side field.  I do admit it really sucks if the most of the game is played at the other end of the field.  I've seen it go both ways tho.

Maybe if you go to the BudZone and get lucky and get a decent spot to stand, it wouldn't be so bad. I'm just a fan of having a seat to put my coat and stuff. 

My friends and I got crappy seats on stubhub for cheap for the Seabirds game last year, and the seats sucked so bad we went and walked around the entire game. It wasn't super fun. Plus every time we stood in the aisle way where we got a good view, we'd get yelled at to move. 

I understand everyone has different preferences however  I don't want to pay money just to be in the stadium nor do I want to stand the entire game. I like to be a little closer to the action on the field.