Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Owners, GMs, and Head Coaches are sick of New England pushing the envelope. Wants the NFL to take a hard line.

Dustin

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there's any chance of us getting awarded one of their picks.

yeah, that's not gonna happen.

I'm a big Mike Francesa fan, he's usually very good and thinks that can happen. It is a way to make us whole. It was after all, cheating in a championship game. They are more concerned with finding the truth before dishing out the punishments though. This story isn't going to go away on it's own, if this thing makes it out to Arizona it will BLOW up

yeah, that's not gonna happen.

To take it one step further , I think maybe deflated balls (LOL)... deflated balls... could have been enough to tip the scales in the NE -Balt game. So maybe Baltimore would actually be more entitled than Indy ? Or maybe they should just disband the bunch of cheaters and spread their players out over the remaining 31 teams ?

To take it one step further , I think maybe deflated balls (LOL)... deflated balls... could have been enough to tip the scales in the NE -Balt game. So maybe Baltimore would actually be more entitled than Indy ? Or maybe they should just disband the bunch of cheaters and spread their players out over the remaining 31 teams ?

They would be entitled to a win over the Pats if they were caught that game, the NFL is thanking GOD that is not the case, as well as the fact our game was a romp.

dibs on Collins, Mcourty, and Ninkovich.

burn down gillete stadium and sacrifice belichick tovthe god of cheating and general dishonesty . Its the only way to make things right

Make them move the franchise to London, or L.A.

I hope you take that back mister. Take it back. Right now, or I'll get banned......

Yeah & I second that from the CA front, it's bad enough around here with Raider Nation not even understanding the rules of football, let alone a team that always bends the rules of football!!!

burn down gillete stadium and sacrifice belichick tovthe god of cheating and general dishonesty . Its the only way to make things right

Force a franchise move to Brooklyn, NY.  Change the name from the NE Patriots to the Brooklyn Cyclones.  They'll play on a new stadium near Coney Island.

I hope you take that back mister. Take it back. Right now, or I'll get banned......

Yeah & I second that from the CA front, it's bad enough around here with Raider Nation not even understanding the rules of football, let alone a team that always bends the rules of football!!!

O.K., look, I'm sorry. I take it all back.

How 'bout Tehran or Tibet?