Height: 5-11. Weight: 210.

Projected 40 Time: 4.56.

6. Dallas Lewallen, C, Wisconsin

Height: 6-6. Weight: 322.

Projected 40 Time: 5.35

7. A.J. Johnson, ILB, Tennessee

Height: 6-2. Weight: 245.

Projected 40 Time: 4.71.

I think it's safe to say are offense is what got us in this position . So going defense wasn't a bad idea . I'm taking McKinney first because we need to establish a center pillar McKinney and Philips will do that. Are mlb either get swallowed up or get trucked and make an ankle tackle .. The offense isn't as bad as we think it's just are line really. A new center and the right side will do the trick . Could you imagin luck with time and a running game .. Jaquiski tartt , Lynden trail to guys under the radar but they can both play at high level .. This is a mock draft and pretty realistic

If we get an ILB it needs to be one who can cover. McKinney seems more like a two down guy who is better against the run IMO.

From what Rob Rang on CBSSports wrote about him, coverage ability is his biggest weakness. Although I haven't seen enough Mississippi State games myself to be able to really judge.

I'm hoping we can trade down and come out of the draft with Dorial Green Beckham, Tevin Coleman, and Denzel Perryman. Perryman could backup Freeman and DQ for a year then replace one of them the next. He would also allow DQ to be taken out on 3rd down. As for Coleman and DGB I believe both are going to be all pro type players.

I don't think this is the year we take an rb I like next years group would love " Henry from bama" as for dgb he's got the size and tools but he's never done anything .. I do think we need a big redzone target for luck .. Perryman will be good but I think McKinney will finally helps us clog that hole and stop the run .. Cj Mosley of this years draft ..

If we have D'qwell Jackson as one of our inside backers we need a cover backer to balance. I think getting someone like Danny Shelton or an offensive lineman would be more efficient.

I think we need a physical presence I'm not sold on Jackson or freeman. There both undersized . With newsome Werner McKinney and Jackson that's pretty solid lb core . I think we can land a guard in the 3-4 rd to be honest I don't think the colts will have a chance for McKinney I think his combine will be sick and he'll go in the top 20

I think we need a physical presence I'm not sold on Jackson or freeman. There both undersized . With newsome Werner McKinney and Jackson that's pretty solid lb core . I think we can land a guard in the 3-4 rd to be honest I don't think the colts will have a chance for McKinney I think his combine will be sick and he'll go in the top 20

Minus 1 inch Freeman is the same size weight wise as Ray Lewis....and no Jackson is not undersized either

He kinda sucked, but he was great at drawing attention to himself.

He dropped the weight for the 2012 season....a season in which he only played in 6 games in the regular season...In only those 6 games he had 44 solo tackles 1 forced fumble 1 sack...That's not kinda suck

He dropped the weight for the 2012 season....a season in which he only played in 6 games in the regular season...In only those 6 games he had 44 solo tackles 1 forced fumble 1 sack...That's not kinda suck

Consistently beat in coverage and making tackles 7 yards downfield....big whoop. Tackling stat is the most misleading stat in the nfl.

Consistently beat in coverage and making tackles 7 yards downfield....big whoop. Tackling stat is the most misleading stat in the nfl.

"Tackling stat is the most misleading stat in the nfl."

I know that which is why I added his other production, He still made plays in only those 6 starts

"Tackling stat is the most misleading stat in the nfl."

I know that which is why I added his other production, He still made plays in only those 6 starts

So a fumble and a sack? He was a great player, but let's be real...he was washed up on his "last ride".

I am not sure we will take an inside linebacker early. A lot will depend on whether or not we re-sign Jerrell Freeman. I am not sure how Jackson's contract is structured, but it is tough to imagine him getting waived after one season.

Perhaps a late round pick to enhance depth.

I am not sure we will take an inside linebacker early. A lot will depend on whether or not we re-sign Jerrell Freeman. I am not sure how Jackson's contract is structured, but it is tough to imagine him getting waived after one season.

Perhaps a late round pick to enhance depth.

A lot of users are saying we'll resign Freeman because of some tender thing which will make him really cheap. But the OP may have a point. Andrew Jackson is only 6-1, although I think he'll be a 3 down thumper for us in the future. We may need a big athletic linebacker who has range. Then again, Patrick Willis is also only 6'1"

Patrick Willis is 6'2" 240. Navorro Bowman is 6' 240ish. Sean Lee is 6'2" and around 240. I'd take strength, athleticism and playmaking over an inch or 2. Bowman was being talked about as the best ILB in the game before his injury last year.

I think some also forget prior to Freemans injury he was a playmaker as well, Just last year he had 2 int's 6 passes defensed, 5.5 sacks and 6 forced fumbles, He missed 4 games this year

Patrick Willis is 6'2" 240. Navorro Bowman is 6' 240ish. Sean Lee is 6'2" and around 240. I'd take strength, athleticism and playmaking over an inch or 2. Bowman was being talked about as the best ILB in the game before his injury last year.

how abt 6'5 250 he might run a 4.5 some ppl say he'll run a 4.4 I doubt it but if he does you can forget abt getting him .. McKinney ..

I think some also forget prior to Freemans injury he was a playmaker as well, Just last year he had 2 int's 6 passes defensed, 5.5 sacks and 6 forced fumbles, He missed 4 games this year

I don't know if it's injury that's caused his play to go down. He just isn't great. He's played well in our 2 playoff games this season though. He was never really a long term answer to begin with though. He was just a really good find considering how little Grigson had to work with in 2012. He was good but not great, which is why he won't get a huge second contract.

I don't know if it's injury that's caused his play to go down. He just isn't great. He's played well in our 2 playoff games this season though. He was never really a long term answer to begin with though. He was just a really good find considering how little Grigson had to work with in 2012. He was good but not great, which is why he won't get a huge second contract.

I agree .. I think slowly but surely will be a big strong defense and will be a force .. I'm expecting two to three superbowls with luck ..

Not a long term answer I agree but that's because of age when we got him at...he was already 26 if I remember right, He has been a playmaker when healthy

He won't get a huge 2nd contract,  but he will get a contract offer from the Colts and, if we don't re-sign him,  then from other teams as well....

He may not be great,  but he's not bad either.    A solid decent player.

• 2 weeks later...