Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 01/13 "Playoffs Twosday Twofer"

sb41champs

:blueshoe:   ENJOY TWODAYS "TWOSDAY TWOFER":

:blueshoe:   1.  This question requires HONESTY.  Were you among the Colts fans who believed the Colts would be done @ this point in the playoffs ??

:blueshoe:   2.  There were four playoff games this past weekend.  How many of the games did you watch and/or listen to ??

1.  I was absolutely certain, before seeing who were to play, that they would be one and done.  Once I learned we would face the Bengals and then Broncos, I became more optimistic.  Against the Pats, I am less so, but If anything, I've learned that with Andrew Luck, you should never count yourself out.  The team is playing better than their abilities right now, I hope they keep it up for the next two games.

2.  I watched all of them.

I had said all a long whoever got Denver would win vs Mr. One and Done. Manning's history is enough to tell you that. He had won a playoff game in back to back seasons once in his career hard to see that changing at his age and it didn't.

I expected us to win in Denver just like I believe we will in NE. The D is healthy Toler is healthy having a second CB to go with Vontae makes us very difficult to deal with now AJ and DQ are doing what we brought them in to do. Newsome is no longer a rookie this team is peaking at the right time.

The only game I watched from start to finish every play was the Colts the tv was on during the other games but life was happening around it. When the Colts are on the house knows I am on do not disturb.

:blueshoe:   1.  Yes - although I was a little more confident once they defeated the Bengals and drew the trip to Denver.

:blueshoe:   2.  Watched the Colts game from beginning to end.  Watched the majority of the Green Bay & Dallas game.  Watched some of the Ravens & Patriots.  Watched NONE of the Seahawks & Panthers.