Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

regular season pats matchup

CR91

Revis won't be on Wayne this time. I just want browner on hilton one on one a few times

This is why we need moncrief nicks and our tes to step up if revis does shadow Hilton. Im sure Hilton can win a few times vs revis , but there's no way bb is gonna let Hilton beat him

I think we'll use Reggie a little bit more in this game in some situations.  On film they will see we haven't been using him very much lately and try to roll coverage to someone else.  There will be some "Can't go broke taking a profit" situations where they leave Wayne open and Luck will have no choice but to exploit it.

I think we'll use Reggie a little bit more in this game in some situations.  On film they will see we haven't been using him very much lately and try to roll coverage to someone else.  There will be some "Can't go broke taking a profit" situations where they leave Wayne open and Luck will have no choice but to exploit it.

I really hope so, pretty much everyone not named Hilton will have to be an X-factor. 

Nicks and Moncrief will have to step up, let us remember Luck missed a wide open TD to Moncrief that game. That secondary can be exploited, the Ravens game proved this too--let's keep buying Luck time.

I really hope so, pretty much everyone not named Hilton will have to be an X-factor. 

Nicks and Moncrief will have to step up, let us remember Luck missed a wide open TD to Moncrief that game. That secondary can be exploited, the Ravens game proved this too--let's keep buying Luck time.

My gut is telling me we will have better Luck running the football against them this go around with Tipton and Herron. If we get some things going with the running game I think we will give them a little pay back on some downs by pounding Tipton up the gut on consecutive running plays.  I think he'll bust a couple 15 to 20 yard runs on em.  I just have this feeling.

The TE's have to play a big role in this game. I don't have the numbers in front of me, but it just seems like every time we play the Pats TY is not to be heard from. Hoping that changes Sunday.

One big key from the first game was Dwayne Allen left the game with an injury.  Coby fleener balled pretty well against them, but you'd have to imagine we were left without some things after Allen went down.