Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wow! Kornheiser and PTI

Ja'Crispy

He's friends with Snyder

I'd like to hear Kornheiser say this.....  Snyder is exactly the type of owner Kornheiser would love to skewer on a regular basis.

If for no other reason than the name Redskins.    But, even if not about that,  than for the terrible way he's run his organization.

Forgive me for being a bit skeptical on this......

If it's not a big deal then why did you attack him and say he couldn't wait to crow about making the right choice? seems like you opened your mouth before you knew what you were taking about.

Are you serious?

Go back and read my initial post. All I did was summarize what Kornheiser said.

The Colts/Broncos discussion was dominated by how old Peyton is and Fox being gone (which is to be expected) but Kornheiser went on a tirade blasting Irsay and calling him an ingrate. Holy moly.

What IRsay said about Peyton after the game was very uncalled for . Of he remembers correctly we were nothing before Peyton got here, bad timing Jim

I know. But none of that makes him a friend of Dan Snyder.

Snyder owns WTEM in Washington DC where Kornheiser has a show. John Feinstein criticized Kornheiser for being chummy with Snyder, and refusing to discuss a lawsuit on his show that Snyder had against a rival paper. He is no longer a journalist , but takes a paycheck from Synder. He is a stooge.

I'd like to hear Kornheiser say this..... Snyder is exactly the type of owner Kornheiser would love to skewer on a regular basis.

If for no other reason than the name Redskins. But, even if not about that, than for the terrible way he's run his organization.

Forgive me for being a bit skeptical on this......

Exactly the opposite. John Feinstein, who

Is friends with Kornheiser , says Kornheiser is friends with Synder and won't discuss any of Synder's failings on his show, which Feinstein described as making him queasy. Synder is his boss, and he takes a check from him.

Exactly the opposite. John Feinstein, who

Is friends with Kornheiser , says Kornheiser is friends with Synder and won't discuss any of Synder's failings on his show, which Feinstein described as making him queasy. Synder is his boss, and he takes a check from him.

Interesting.....   never heard this claim before....

Surprised ESPN hasn't handled this better with Kornheiser.    His integrity is on the line.....   Seriously.

Interesting..... never heard this claim before....

Surprised ESPN hasn't handled this better with Kornheiser. His integrity is on the line..... Seriously.

There are quite a few stories in the archives about this in DC. I really don't pay much attention to Kornheiser because I try to ignore the Redskins, but he has always been a Washington oriented guy. I'm not sure why he has it in for Irsay, because he was never pro- Baltimore Colts, and certainly has no love for the current Baltimore Ravens. He is the kind of smarmy reporter that does not play well in a blue collar city like Baltimore.

More of who could be the loudest jerk on sports talk TV/radio. Colts are the least respected NFL team period. Nothing about the D, talk about the line and Luck, but all focused on Peyton's quad.

You poor, poor Colts fan...how do you find the courage to go on...only making the playoffs 14 out of the last 16 years. WHY GOD WHY?!