Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Game Shifting Play Tonight?

Scully

Fleener's huge catch in between 5 defenders on a perfect ball from Luck. Huge 3rd down.

That was one heckuva throw and a very good catch.  Very huge play!

Once i saw how bad Peyton looked. 2nd drive i think

I was so mad at Art Jones when he got that roughing the passer on 3rd down on the first drive where they went on to score instead of punt.  However, after seeing Peyton on the 2nd drive, I txted my buddy "The Art Jones penalty will pay off, you can see Peyton's really struggling with his legs."  --I could be wrong, but I think Peyton has been bothered by injuries in both his legs more than he is letting on the past few weeks, and as the announcers said, with his neck/shoulder problems he may rely on his legs to get accuracy and power behind his throws more than any QB in the league.  I could also be wrong, but I think Art Jones' hit on him either aggravated something or put some fear into Peyton -- he looked very sharp the rest of that first drive, but after he had to sit down he was not the same QB for the rest of the game.

Fleener. No question.

Big time catch.

Nicks a close second. Because we just lost out on an easy Andrew run in. Pushed back 10 yards. And Nicks made a big time catch.

Nicks made a huge catch earlier in the game, too.  I think it was a 2nd and 8 in the first quarter and he got 9 or 10 yards on the play.  We wound up punting that drive, but Nicks has been showing why we were so excited about signing him the past few weeks. Hopefully he keeps it up.  He has tremendous hands and seems to be getting in sync with Andrew.