Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Green Bay weather

oldunclemark

Lambeau is the Bizarro home field. The weather is the real reason the Packers have been 1 and done so many times. Rodgers is useless in it, as was postprime Favre.

But if there's a bigger girl than Rodgers at quarterback in the NFL it's Romo so...

Dallas has the better run game for the cold and the better TE.

Dallas is 8-0 on the road.  They seem to play better on the road away from their stadium.

It's almost as if that Cowboys' stadium is so intimidating and distracting for Cowboys players it effects their performance.

It should be a close game.  If it's below freezing on a grassy field that will slow down the pace.  That favors the Cowboys and could keep Rodgers/Nelson off rhythm.

Dallas has the better run game for the cold and the better TE.

I still question Dallas' schedule so far...they've drawn every break

The weather favors GB greatly..they have a QB who always plays in bad weather and a big strong back who does not have a broken bone in his hand....

Both teams give up a lot of yards

What Bloody Champ says is true.

Weather means nothing regarding the Packers. They lost to the Giants in the cold twice at Lambeau; including that epic meltdown after going 15-1 in the regular season, and last year they lost to the 49ers at home in the first round.

GB is more of a dome team rather than a cold weather one. I want to see them win but i am not deciding this game based off weather.

I still question Dallas' schedule so far...they've drawn every break

The weather favors GB greatly..they have a QB who always plays in bad weather and a big strong back who does not have a broken bone in his hand....

Both teams give up a lot of yards

The Cowboys beat the Seahawks and the Colts. The Packers beat the Pats, Eagles and Dolphins in spite of Rodger's fumble and thanks to a trick play. That's 2 or 3 more big regular season games than they usually win (they usually don't have that many tough games on their schedule).

The fact that they actually got it done in a couple big games this year makes me not predict a typical Packer playoff meltdown but still...January Lambeau cold is a whole other animal besides other Lambeau cold and it has kicked Rodger's butt a few times now.

The Cowboys beat the Seahawks and the Colts. The Packers beat the Pats, Eagles and Dolphins in spite of Rodger's fumble and thanks to a trick play. That's 2 or 3 more big regular season games than they usually win (they usually don't have that many tough games on their schedule).

The fact that they actually got it done in a couple big games this year makes me not predict a typical Packer playoff meltdown but still...January Lambeau cold is a whole other animal besides other Lambeau cold and it has kicked Rodger's butt a few times now.

Okay admitedly I'm being lazy and don't feel like doing a google (or bing) search, but how is Romo in very cold weather? Also how are Dez and Whitten? I can actually see the weather screwing up both teams. I don't have a horse in that race but it should be a very entertaining watch.

Dallas didn't play, NE, Denver, GB..they played the non-division winners schedule

Bluntly, NE is better than Seattle...but Dallas has beaten Phily, Seattle the Colts and Detroit...

They beat Seattle early...I think they'd lose a rematch big...Phily had a backup QB...

Detroit beat them and had it stolen and the Colts are notoriously bad on the road.

I really question whether the 'boys can score much in 16 degree weather...if you get ahead and make them throw..like Detroit did

GB wins in that weather more than they lose..they live in it..GB had a bye while Dallas played poorly last week and got bailed out.

Not sure this is close

Dallas didn't play, NE, Denver, GB..they played the non-division winners schedule

And every division finishes the same ever year, especially the NFC East

Bluntly, NE is better than Seattle...but Dallas has beaten Phily, Seattle the Colts and Detroit...

What Seattle would do to Brady will make what they did to Manning look tame

They beat Seattle early...I think they'd lose a rematch big...Phily had a backup QB...

And they didn't when they played GB?

GB wins in that weather more than they lose..they live in it..GB had a bye while Dallas played poorly last week and got bailed out.

The main reason they win in that weather more than they lose is because 8 or 9 wins usually takes that division.

And every division finishes the same ever year, especially the NFC East

What Seattle would do to Brady will make what they did to Manning look tame

And they didn't when they played GB?

The main reason they win in that weather more than they lose is because 8 or 9 wins usually takes that division.

lol. Might want to check Brady's stats the last time he played Seattle IN Seattle ...

Yeah, they're the defending champions and they won the last head to head in 2012. O wait...

I didn't say the Pats would win but you said Brady would look worse than Manning. He has played in five SBs and won three and lost the other two by a combined 7 points. He would never look like Manning did vs any team in the biggest game in football ...

I didn't say the Pats would win but you said Brady would look worse than Manning. He has played in five SBs and won three and lost the other two by a combined 7 points. He would never look like Manning did vs any team in the biggest game in football ...

Any quarterback (any pocket passing quarterback anyway) is in danger of having the worst game of their life when they play Seattle. Old stats and accolades don't cancel that out.

Any quarterback (any pocket passing quarterback anyway) is in danger of having the worst game of their life when they play Seattle. Old stats and accolades don't cancel that out.

Sure but any defense can be beaten by Brady too. He has the history of doing that time and again and not a one year wonder like Seattle ...

Sure but any defense can be beaten by Brady too. He has the history of doing that time and again and not a one year wonder like Seattle ...

In what universe are they are 1 hit wonder? They've been to the playoffs the last 3 years, won 1 Superbowl and have the number 1 seed right now but anyway you're clearly just blindly defending Brady at this point.

In what universe are they are 1 hit wonder? They've been to the playoffs the last 3 years, won 1 Superbowl and have the number 1 seed right now but anyway you're clearly just blindly defending Brady at this point.

1 SB= one hit wonder.

And why wouldn't I defend Brady? Your statement is pure conjecture against the QB with the most playoff wins in NFL history who put up almost 400 yards vs Seattle D in Seattle when they last played ...

Romo and Rivers had great games this year vs Seattle ...

1 SB= one hit wonder.

And why wouldn't I defend Brady? Your statement is pure conjecture against the QB with the most playoff wins in NFL history who put up almost 400 yards vs Seattle D in Seattle when they last played ...

Can't be a one hit wonder when they are the current SB champ. Now if in five or six years they haven't won another one, then yes