Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anything can change in the playoffs...

bap1331

I hope we take away our weaknesses and turn them into strengths. Whether it is the running game, offensive line, defense, offense. Cant say special teams because they have been clutch all year. LOL!

But i hope we can prove everyone wrong just as much as the Ravens did tonight. Everyone picked the Steelers to win tonight.

I hope we take away our weaknesses and turn them into strengths. Whether it is the running game, offensive line, defense, offense. Cant say special teams because they have been clutch all year. LOL!

But i hope we can prove everyone wrong just as much as the Ravens did tonight. Everyone picked the Steelers to win tonight.

if you see my weekly predictions, you see I chose the ravens

Well that's simply not true.

Steelers-Ravens is always a close call and when Bell was ruled out there was further belief in a Baltimore win.

Not really ravens just got some very lucky breaks to make the playoffs steelers had Been playing good football was a big upset . playoff football at it's best

After the first wildcard day I'm 2 for 2. Spoiler ... both Home Teams win tomorrow.

Hope so. Actually, I hope Detroit wins.

Steelers were only a 3 point favorite, which is basically even for a home team. Colts are 3.5 faves. So they don't have much faith in us either.

I hope we take away our weaknesses and turn them into strengths. Whether it is the running game, offensive line, defense, offense. ...

Lol, wasn't it enough heart break for you week after week in the regular season when we did't miraculously "turn our weaknesses into our strengths?

You hope it magically happens right before the playoffs? Or in the offseason?