Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

its a sad sad day for the NFL when a 5-8-1 team makes the divisional round

Nesjan3

just as sad believing the Cards went 11-5 in the first place LOL

the NFL did this so you don't mind them adding another playoff team and a couple more games

Clearly the Cardinals tonight, aren't the same team as when they have a semi competent QB.

Clearly the Cardinals tonight, aren't the same team as when they have a semi competent QB.

sure,if you believe outcomes are random chance. What's your excuse for them beating the Rams without scoring a TD?

Why couldn't  they pull off the miracle tonight against a so called weaker team? its all staged bull

sure,if you believe outcomes are random chance. What's your excuse for them beating the Rams without scoring a TD?

Why couldn't they pull off the miracle tonight against a so called weaker team? its all staged bull

Ohhhh. You're a crazy person. My apologies.

Let me put on my tinfoil hat, and we can get down to some serious business.

Ohhhh. You're a crazy person. My apologies.

Let me put on my tinfoil hat, and we can get down to some serious business.

ie you have no counterpoint and are confused by reality. All you saw was a guy run and catch a ball with no proof of your own that its not staged. You make excuses for every ref call that confuses you and looks wrong.  

ie you have no counterpoint and are confused by reality. All you saw was a guy run and catch a ball with no proof of your own that its not staged. You make excuses for every ref call that confuses you and looks wrong.

Who is the dumb one? Us sheep that believe everything the NFL tells us. Or a guy who thinks the whole thing is rigged yet spends a large amount of time on an NFL board dedicated to a team youre not even a fan of?

Yes oh enlightened one. Open my eyes. For the light is too blinding for me to open them.

Show me the ways in which you broke the biggest story in the history of sports. And please cut me in on your millions, nay billions of dollars you've undoubtably earned by knowing this truth.

PM me and I'll give you my address so we can work on lessons and a payment plan.

7-8-1 The Seahawks made it with a worse record a few years ago

yea, and

Who is the dumb one? Us sheep that believe everything the NFL tells us. Or a guy who thinks the whole thing is rigged yet spends a large amount of time on an NFL board dedicated to a team youre not even a fan of?

now lets be nice jvan1973. We welcome fans of all teams. :)

"its a sad sad day for the NFL when a 5-8-1 team makes the divisional round"

Not really.  And I don't want the NFL to change anything.  Some times some years a division is weak.  Now there's a possibility the NFC South is a strong division next year.  You don't fundamentally change the playoff structure of the NFL because of one season.  And it's not really often teams under .500 have home field games in the playoffs so it's not a crisis.

Yes oh enlightened one. Open my eyes. For the light is too blinding for me to open them.

Show me the ways in which you broke the biggest story in the history of sports. And please cut me in on your millions, nay billions of dollars you've undoubtably earned by knowing this truth.

PM me and I'll give you my address so we can work on lessons and a payment plan.

If you want some gut busting laughter, take a peek at his playoff predictions from several weeks ago. Mister tin foil couldn't have been more wrong

http://forums.colts.com/topic/32491-midseason-nfc-playoff-standings-predictions/page-4#entry979884

If you want some gut busting laughter, take a peek at his playoff predictions from several weeks ago. Mister tin foil couldn't have been more wrong

http://forums.colts.com/topic/32491-midseason-nfc-playoff-standings-predictions/page-4#entry979884

oh lord: 

I'm quite brilliant at it actually. You will be in total amazement as I twiddle my thumbs knowing I was already right  when this happens 2 months from now. I am very much the mature,intellectually sound adult and I know exactly what I'm talking about. I wont be wrong.

enjoy all the drama for the next two months !

The Cardinals had no business being in the playoffs.

They only scored 30 or more points in one game and as you seen, they were pretty bad all around. Good thing they got to play cupcake teams half of the season.

One and done just like I predicted.

You can thank New Orleans for blowing a bunch of close games. Had they just won one of those four close games they lost by 3 points or less, it would be an 8-8 team in the playoffs but given how bad we are, I highly doubt we would have blown out this crappy Cardinals team like the Panthers just did.

Give credit where credit is due, Arizona is a joke and was a joke even when they were 9-1.

That's the NFL. I'm not surprised Carolina won I even predicted them to win ... Haven't been sold on Arizona all season and my instincts were right . They were the 2014 version of the 2013 Chiefs.

They would have been much better with Palmer. Starting a playoff game with the third string qb isn't good for any team

How good do you think the broncos would be with Brock? Just sayin

Not that good but if Houston was able to win without their starting qb why couldn't Arizona ? Arizona does have a good defense right ? Better than the Texans D during that time ...

Not that good but if Houston was able to win without their starting qb why couldn't Arizona ? Arizona does have a good defense right ? Better than the Texans D during that time ...

They had JJ watt and arian foster. Plus Andy Dalton wet all over himself in that game.