Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Love the week 17 Drama

shakedownstreet

i forget every year until this week approaches that every week 17 game is an early game or late game. there's no thursday, saturday, sunday night, or monday games

i love it! all the final playoff positioning happens in about 7 hours on sunday. i assume that's why the nfl does it that way

detroit at green bay is gonna be HUGE. no one is talking about detroit

i forget every year until this week approaches that every week 17 game is an early game or late game. there's no thursday, saturday, sunday night, or monday games

i love it! all the final playoff positioning happens in about 7 hours on sunday. i assume that's why the nfl does it that way

detroit at green bay is gonna be HUGE. no one is talking about detroit

The AFC North will also come down to that day as well as well as all the NFC divisions. I agree. One of the best days of football.

The AFC North will also come down to that day as well as well as all the NFC divisions. I agree. One of the best days of football.

yes it is. i LOVE the drama. things are nutty in the NFC. lot of good teams could still get left out. arizona is the only NFC team guaranteed a spot at this point

atlanta @ new orleans this week could very well decide that pathetic division

I try to avoid all of the "playoff clinching scenarios" until the final week... just gives me an ice cream headache, lol...

Week 17 is shaping up to be a great one though. Still so much up for grabs. I'd like to see the Patriots beat NY and the Bengals knock off Denver this week for a little breathing room in the final week but don't think that'll actually happen!