Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chris Clemons Signed By Arizona

12isthenew18

I thought he was the DE from Jacksonville, same name. Never heard of this guy.

He's some safety that a lot of people seem to think is good but was a free agent after last year and wasn't picked up by anyone until now.

I have a hard time believing that he's as good as a lot of people like to think he is, otherwise someone would have picked him up before the season started . . . not in early December after experiencing a ton of injuries.

There are two Chris Clemons's. The DE in Jacksonville, and this one who is a FS. He actually had a couple good seasons with Miami.

Also 2 CJ Mosley (s)

2 Brandon Marshall

2 Kyle Williams

2 Mike Adams

2 Will Allen

2 Charlie Johnson

2 Chris Johnson

2 Zach Miller

Cameron Jordan and Jordan Cameron

Hakeem Nicks and Akiem Hicks

Won't matter, one and done in the playoffs. That defense has been exposed weeks ago, they have had issues against the pass all year even though they haven't played but a few "good" quarterbacks and several bad ones.

I would say their issue is going to be injuries more then their defense being "exposed".  

Most teams don't keep winning when their starting quarterback goes out for the year.  The ones that do are the rare ones that find some diamond in the rough on the bench like Kurt Warner or Tom Brady.  Drew Stanton is not that guy though.  

Not to mention all the other injuries they experienced.