Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Replay

Dark Superman

Anyone know when the NFL Network will be reairing yesterday's game between the Colts and Browns?

They'll replay it, but the TV guide info might not fill in for you to plan it.  Some games are replayed in only the 1/2 hour main play versions, deleting some of the less consequential stuff, but I think they get them all replayed.

I forgot to set my DVR for the Ravens game and went in search of it on the replay.  On Uverse, it never showed up in the TV guide, but I found it by recording all the unmarked ones and got it.

Apart from TY's TD catch and run, the only thing that really needs to be seen in its entirety is the last drive for the Colts.  Had the heckuva catch by Moncrief on 3rd and 7, had the heckuva throw by Luck on 3rd and 10 in the redzone (over the middle to Fleener), plus the run by Boom and the TD pass.  We haven't had a drive like that this year, I'm hoping the mojo has finally come back. 

Go Colts!

Reminder to everyone! Starting in about 15 minutes game will be replayed on NFL Network. If anyone sees anything or just want to chat about it we can do it here.

I'm going to be looking for the biggest weakness in our offensive line throughout the game.