Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bring back the 2006 Colts defense and some O

bap1331

Freeney is only 34, Bob Sanders is only 32, Addai is only 31. Dylan Gandy is only 32. Could use Jeff Saturday for one more year...Bring in Marvin Harrison as a double mentor for TY Hilton and Moncrief.

and to top it off, lets bring back Tom Brady nightmares and trade for Marlin Jackson!

Theyre all basically free agents waiting for that last chance! Cmon guys! Whatya say?

Out of all those guys..only Freeney would probably be in football shape. Saturday is like what....90lbs now..light as a feather

Seen Jeff Saturday in person over the Summer. He doesn't look the same at.. all... I don't think he could do it again unless he bulked back up.

Freeney is only 34, Bob Sanders is only 32, Addai is only 31. Dylan Gandy is only 32. Could use Jeff Saturday for one more year...Bring in Marvin Harrison as a double mentor for TY Hilton and Moncrief.

and to top it off, lets bring back Tom Brady nightmares and trade for Marlin Jackson!

Theyre all basically free agents waiting for that last chance! Cmon guys! Whatya say?

And this kids is why we  don't do drugs.

I :scratch: thought I had no life

Actually, I thought that looked like the 2006 regular season defense vs.the Pats.

exactly! The Colts defense is there. Dont you remember in 2006 when we let MJD run like more than 200 yards and it happened like 3 or 4 games in a row?! And everyone was like, "The Colts are not going to do anything in the playoffs..." Then the D stopped the #1 running offense, beat the #2 defense, beat a team Peyton could never beat (like Luck), and beat the #1 defense in the league to win the SB.

People dont realize, as much as the Colts had a hard road in the playoffs, no other Super Bowl team really had the toughness of the Colts road to the Super Bowl that year...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Sure. I support that, too. What I don't get is people saying others need to stop discussing this subject or that people are ruining this message board by stating opinions they don't agree with.
    • I know this doesn't compare to your children, but I have genuinely put in an effort as well not to yell or get violent since I've got my Labrador Retriever 2 1/2 years ago. She is my life, and I always want her to be comfortable around me. I've finally got on some good medication that has lowered my outbursts, and I'm probably living a better life than I have since 2011 which was the last year I had a huge social life and was traveling and playing pokemon with all my best friends.    I just enjoy sports a ton and is still a mini-escape from life. I want to feel like I can enjoy a journey that my team can win a championship. If we lose, that's one thing and I'm fine with it as long as there is maximum effort given. When we lose and it's due to circumstances out of our control (injuries) seemingly every year, that's when I become apathetic towards the team over time.   The Atlanta Braves had a horrible season with injuries this year, but because we won a WS three years ago and make the playoffs every year, it's more forgivable. When we just lose every year, or the times we win it's a QB like Rivers who has 1 year with us and he retires, I just give up. I have no control to fix the team myself, and I resort to playing Madden instead.   Also, I'm sorry that you lost your friend in NC due to the flooding. That has to be horrible to go through. I have a bunch of friends in the South who lost power for 3 1/2 days and a cousin in Florida whose house got destroyed and she has to move in with her sister now. That hurricane sucked for so many people.
    • I’d say Levis is worse than AR as of this season. He’s single handedly lost the Titans multiple games. 
    • You’re right. You have every right to have your opinion.    Odds are stacked in favor of failure more than success in the NFL. Sustained winning is hard. Avoiding injuries is hard nowadays for QBs… More than likely due to the odds the Colts will be continuing to search for a QB in the future.    It is what it is. 
    • I’m sorry you feel this way. I’ve struggled with it in the past. I’ve made a post a few weeks back but it bears repeating:   I used to get irrationally angry watching Colts games. It was bad. It was violent. Looking back, it was embarrassing.   What finally changed for me was seeing the look of fear in my little children’s eyes staring up at me with tears. It… washed away my cares for the Colts. That probably sounds bad, but I no longer care as much about what happens with the team. It was one my entire persona. It was as if my own personal happiness stemmed from the team’s success.    All I can tell you is that at some point you’ll learn to separate the Colts from your personal identify.    There are other things truly more worthy of your worries and stress than a football team. I promise you.    Be well and cherish life. I recently lost a great friend in NC due to the horrible flooding. Life is too short to waste it away fretting over the Colts. 
  • Members