Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Has To Be Worst In NFL History

dw49

Have the RB's on an NFL team ever gone 14 carries for 4 yards ? I would  have to think maybe the worst stat by a rushing attack in league history ?

Am I reading this right ? Bradshaw 7 carries 4 yards. Richardson 7  carries 0 yards. Some one wake me up as I have to be dreaming this. 

Have the RB's on an NFL team ever gone 14 carries for 4 yards ? I would  have to think maybe the worst stat by a rushing attack in league history ?

Am I reading this right ? Bradshaw 7 carries 4 yards. Richardson 7  carries 0 yards. Some one wake me up as I have to be dreaming this. 

Was that the line? Man. I knew it was bad but didn't think it was that futile. 

Is that actually true?

lol

I thought it looked bad but wow.......I thought maybe we got something. I also didn't think NE's run D was their main strength either.

We already knew Trent is......well what he is. But, I expected we would get more out of Bradshaw.

Oh well.

I'm not saying who's fault it is. I'm just asking if anyone knows if an NFL team as run the ball worse in league history . I mention the 2 RBs because I want to give the stat without Andrew Luck's 8 yards added to it . Richardson looked bad on a couple of runs but for sure there were no holes for 60 minutes

I'm glad someone sees that.  it drives me crazy for people to immediately say Cut Richardson.  If Richardson had the holes that scrub on NE had, he would have 200 yards and 4 TDs.  I am not sure about Harrison.

Not if he didn't have the Colt defense missing all those tackles

It's not Richardson or Bradshaw's fault, it's the o-line. 

Zero holes. 

I blame both. Richardson doesn't run with any enthusiasm. He looks tired. It looks like he still feels betrayed Cleveland shipped him out and now he's acting emo on us. It's like he's thinking, "Man, I can't wait until my contract with Indy is over so I can join the Patriots for league minimum."

Unlike Bradshaw, I rarely see Trent get pumped after a run.

Zero holes.

You're right but man how many years has it been since we had a good enough oline to make blocks for our running backs? I honestly think it's been a decade probably. Is there a new coach out there that can come in with Pagano and Pep and help teach us how to properly block and run the ball? Dumb question but I am serious.

You're right but man how many years has it been since we had a good enough oline to make blocks for our running backs? I honestly think it's been a decade probably. Is there a new coach out there that can come in with Pagano and Pep and help teach us how to properly block and run the ball? Dumb question but I am serious.

Grigson was supposed to be the o-line expert. That's partially the reason Irsay hired him.

colts are fine a weak conf like are , but not read for sb .

Zero holes.

its all the blockers. What made New England so good tonight? Sure the oline played well but so did the WRs, tightends, and fullback when asked to block, it was a team effort and they got it done. For the Colts you just don't see that kind of effort when it comes to run blocking.

2007. The year Addai ran well enough to get to the pro-bowl. Since then the line has been a problem. The line is young now which is part of the problem but I just don't know if I see Harrison or Thornton as long term answers. GC played well enough last year I am willing to buy the injury excuse for now. I think Grigson hit on Mewhort and Castonzo is a quiet rock at left tackle, still I wouldn't complain if they invested money in a pro-bowler on the o-line. I think they are trying too hard to put a young oline in place to grow around Luck.