*ahem* What's worse than 6-4?

John Waylon

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That game was never in hand.

It was out of hand when Pagano kicked a FG instead of going for it on 4th and 2 in the red. .....and then with almost 9 minutes left, goes for it on 4th and 10 on our side of the field. 

That's worse than our record, the bonehead play calling that reared it's ugly head again. 

Our defense, the commentators wanting to get bent over by grownk and Brady, the refs who are always biased, that knocking a receiver to the ground after five yards is legal if ya have on the right jersey,

Thank you for the lol oh god I needed that. Collinsworth wants to be first in line on getting bent over for sure

Sooo...... Being upset that your favorite NFL team has lost to the SAME team THREE years in a row and each matchup had 40+ points dropped on them is overreacting?

Hmm, never knew that

Hey we don't match up with them.. no need to complain. Some people on here say one week the Colts won't win the division then expect the Colts to beat Bellichek the next week. I bleed blue and will cheer for the Colts to the end, but the Patriots are better team.

The Oakland Raiders.

We can't even say that anymore. They are used to it by now. It's just part of life for them.

In fact, I'm willing to bet they pity us tonight.

"Those poor Colts fans... It must be so awful to blow teams out and then get blown out by some other team... At least we are consistent. We know what to expect and what were gonna get this Sunday!"

Because this is the first time this has happened to us right? It's not even about looking perfect. This team didn't even SHOW UP. And it's not the first time this season

You're right. It's the second. Defense just didn't play well. Can't blame that on coaching, it's on the players. The overreaction is that "fans" are saying we are a bad team.. a bad team that's won a playoff game and consistently wins regular season games. We have to get stronger before we can top these kinds of great teams.

Whats worse--Watching Trent Richardson play RB for the Indy Colts..I`ve seen enough

Watching Sergio Brown squander an opportunity to play safety with running his mouth and totally getting owned play after play.

Watching our ILB`s getting stampeded..where are our "Mad Dog" Mike Curtis LB mentality type players? Very disappointing

Nope. No heart from the front 7. Especially Freeman and D. Jackson.

It's the coaches job to find players with heart. They have no business being a Colt if they play with no heart? More then half our starters on this team should be backups. Of course we'll come back from this and beat on some bad teams for a bit and get our hopes up. But unless someone puts some fire in this team we will be a one and done.

It's the coaches job to find players with heart. They have no business being a Colt if they play with no heart? More then half our starters on this team should be backups. Of course we'll come back from this and beat on some bad teams for a bit and get our hopes up. But unless someone puts some fire in this team we will be a one and done.

need is some redding and mathis type on defense. see freeney play today he still has heart. 

What's worse than 6-4? lose more games and no playoffs.

It's not impossible TBH. We've got Cleveland, Dallas, and Houston left. Don't let Cleveland's slip to Houston today allow you to sell them short. They are still a dangerous team, and Houston is better than they get credit for. The ice isn't thin yet, but we definitely have to be aware that it could be with one misstep.

We simply must beat Jacksonville, Tennessee, and Washington, because I don't see us coming out of the Cleveland, Dallas, Houston group going 3-0. We're in charge of our own destiny.

Problem is, we have to worry which team is showing up to drive that bus.

You're right. It's the second. Defense just didn't play well. Can't blame that on coaching, it's on the players. The overreaction is that "fans" are saying we are a bad team.. a bad team that's won a playoff game and consistently wins regular season games. We have to get stronger before we can top these kinds of great teams.

We're not gonna get stronger trading away 1st round picks for rolling balls of Butcher knives. Or paying backups starter money. Who honestly blows a future 1st round pick for a RB KNOWING your O-line is horrible and is getting your QB bulldozed on a weekly basis. No smart front office does that. How do you let CLEVELAND outsmart you in a deal? I'm telling you we'll never win the chip with this staff. And I'd love it more then anything to be proved wrong

They usually do have heart though. It's just this one team they seem to completely lose the run technique.

We're not gonna get stronger trading away 1st round picks for rolling balls of Butcher knives. Or paying backups starter money. Who honestly blows a future 1st round pick for a RB KNOWING your O-line is horrible and is getting your QB bulldozed on a weekly basis. No smart front office does that. How do you let CLEVELAND outsmart you in a deal? I'm telling you we'll never win the chip with this staff. And I'd love it more then anything to be proved wrong

Every staff makes some mistakes and does some good things. Changing the staff up is not going to do anything. It's just a scapegoat.. take Bruce Arians for example. Steelers fans were ready to form an angry mob and run him out of town.. now he's one of the best head coaches in the league.

Every staff makes some mistakes and does some good things. Changing the staff up is not going to do anything. It's just a scapegoat.. take Bruce Arians for example. Steelers fans were ready to form an angry mob and run him out of town.. now he's one of the best head coaches in the league.

Bruce was an amazing head coach for us. That might be the biggest mistake we'll ever make by letting him walk. He's twice the coach Pagano is. Dude all I'm saying is this Staff has had plenty of time, I'm not saying fire everyone tomorrow but if these type of performances persist into January then it's time to move on imo. Bringing in Tony Dungy was everything for us. I'd be begging Gruden to come coach the Colts since he loves Luck so much. He'd be great for this team, his intensity is contagious.

Bruce was an amazing head coach for us. That might be the biggest mistake we'll ever make by letting him walk. He's twice the coach Pagano is. Dude all I'm saying is this Staff has had plenty of time, I'm not saying fire everyone tomorrow but if these type of performances persist into January then it's time to move on imo. Bringing in Tony Dungy was everything for us. I'd be begging Gruden to come coach the Colts since he loves Luck so much. He'd be great for this team, his intensity is contagious.

Well for the people talking about how the Colts are 0-3 against the Patriots, the first debacle was with Bruce has the head coach. And I'm tired of hearing people bring up Gruden and others only based on history. Gruden also got fired for poor play and you don't even know if his system fits our players. Oh and Tony Dungy was everything? He has lost plenty of playoff games and was labeled as too much of a nice guy like Pagano.

What's worse then 6-4?

The possibility of Andrew walking when his contract is up. This staff has done nothing to protect him. He's getting killed and we are wasting his talents. He knows he has to have an amazing game to win and it shouldn't be like that for a young QB. He's gotta be getting tired of getting beat on like he's a punching bag.

Well for the people talking about how the Colts are 0-3 against the Patriots, the first debacle was with Bruce has the head coach. And I'm tired of hearing people bring up Gruden and others only based on history. Gruden also got fired for poor play and you don't even know if his system fits our players. Oh and Tony Dungy was everything? He has lost plenty of playoff games and was labeled as too much of a nice guy like Pagano.

Except Dungy is now a superbowl champion, as is Gruden. Gruden has that fire that this defense needs and he also never had the luxury of having a QB like Andrew. And that game we lost against the pats with Bruce was the most competitive we've been against them by far and that was with all rooks. You'd be surprised how quickly you can bring guys in to learn your system if you actually know how to coach it to them. Teams do it all the time

the colts need to fire pagano and malusky today.its obvious they cant coach against high level staffs.they had two weeks to prepare for new england and they come up with that garbage.this is their version of building a "beast" on defense? the 3-4 sucks.say what you want about luck,he still misses big plays i.e. the moncrief miss and a few overthrows to wayne and fleener.this team stinks.