Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Inactives?

COLTS449

Even though he's been a bit off lately, I'm glad Cherilus is playing. Walden will be a big help as well. Curious how he will split carries with Newsome at this point. Guessing 60/40 Walden or something. Arthur Jones is starting to frustrate me, at least we know Kerr can get the job done along with RJF and Redding.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It isn't about being a Homer, Nelson is still a great player. Name 5 guards better than him out of the 64 starting Guards in the league. I'll wait. 
    • It's just an article. A lot of posters come here to make points.   The topic one could conclude, suggests there are Homer's.    Perhaps one Homer concludes from this that maybe, it's possible, Nelson isn't any longer an All-Pro and hasn't been for three years.   I would say that if he did play like he did before he got paid, he would be more reliable in short yardage, and that could inch us closer to 11 wins.  I'll be watching him close, as I Always watch our line a lot in slow-mo. Watching Lombardi's Packers OL as a kid just hooked me on line play.    Anyone interested in CB Play? https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-pff-cornerback-rankings-top-32-ahead-of-the-2024-nfl-season
    • Me too.  Now that it’s over and coupled with Scott’s unfortunate injury I can see an acquisition taking place before camp.  If Simmons signs with a team first I could really see the signings pick up for the safety position.  Hopefully Ballard signs his first choice if he’s going for a FA.  Now with Scott gone I think he will do something.
    • Fields at 5'9" and 29" arms  well lol. He did a great job at the level he played in.   Slykwa was Div. 3 and has a legitimate shot as a developmental practice squad guy.  
    • Hats off to Doris Burke being the 1st women to be an analyst in NBA Finals game. Having said that, my nick-name for is Doris 'Knicks-Celtics lover' Burke. She is way over the top with her East coast bias. She was heartbroken when we beat NY and she loves the Celtics. Every time the Celtics do something great, she acts like slice bread was invented  .   I did put money on Dallas to win the Championship but if I lose, I lose. Pacers beating NY in Game 7 at NY to advance to the Final 4 was my Championship. Watching Stephen A. Smith cry like a baby was priceless. Nobody picked us, the media raked us through the coals, said we were nothing. Their fans were chanting 'we want Boston after going up 2-0', so to break that city's heart and all those celebrities made my whole summer. Next season I will expect more from the Pacers, to be back in the Final 4 again and I will expect them to be more competitive, but we way overachieved this season.
  • Members