Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (-10) @ St. Louis (11-16-14)

oldunclemark

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miami is going to give Denver fits with their defense especially if Sanders does not play or Julius. This is a brutal game for Denver coming off of the Rams. They are at home so I do think they win but it could also be very ugly. Miami is physical and will get after Manning.

Is it wrong that I think Denver steam rolls Miami? Not being a homer by any means but I think Denver wins this one convincingly . I'm more worried about @ KC ... I'm scared .

Denver offense is so blah, i mean they need to be a bit more creative.

You can only do so much when they know you're going to pass on every down.

What Denver needs is a run game. What's pathetic is that teams play the pass 99% of the time and Denver STILL can't run. It is inexcusable to play like that at the NFL level. They look even worse than us since 2007 and  that's saying a lot.

It also speaks volumes for the QB and receivers, because most players would be able to do jack all without any running attack on a near weekly basis.

What Denver needs is a run game. What's pathetic is that teams play the pass 99% of the time and Denver STILL can't run. It is inexcusable to play like that at the NFL level. They look even worse than us since 2007 and  that's saying a lot.

It also speaks volumes for the QB and receivers, because most players would be able to do jack all without any running attack on a near weekly basis.

I have been thinking about this some and really Denver shouldn't need a run game with their offensive weapons in the pass game. They were flying high most of the season without a run game to speak of. I do think the NE game has reset things for them a bit and their OC has to get more creative getting the ball out of Manning's hands. I do think they need to have Manning under center more so he can do that stretch play run or play action. Shot gun on every down is just too predictable.