Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brady = "doomsday" for Colts?

bluephantom87

To educate the Colts fans...

In the off season Pats got a new offensive line coach.  The first new offensive line coach in over 30 years.  They traded Mankins to the Bucs for TE Wright.

The Pats offensive line in the first 4 games was one of the worst in the NFL.  They couldn't protect Brady.

The receiving core was not setup and Dobson and Thompkins weren't getting the game plan.  Both are mediocre at best.

The Pats didn't have Wright ready.

The Pats didn't have Tyms as he was serving a 4 game suspension.

LaFell wasn't being used fully yet.

Browner was serving a 4 game suspension.

After the Chiefs game the Pats went through major changes behind the scenes.

Since the week 5 the Pats have been a totally new team.

Pats had a better excuse to start off slow than the Colts did.  How the heck could the Colts go 0-2 with a complete stable team?  And how could the Colts get blown out in Pitt just 2 weeks ago?

What if anything above was educational? It seems more like a regurgitation of pretty common knowledge, well all except the last sentence. That looks like excuse making for the Patriot's slow start to the season.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen...I couldn't agree more.....unless we want to visit Foxboro in January....we gotta win this game.

And indeed, whatever else the coach's game plans are for this game....one element I'd really like to see executed to perfection is for us to pass rush and physically punish Tom Brady....and relentlessly (and legally) clobber him, his RBs, WRs and his TEs on each and every play, regardless of the play's outcome. Like Seattle clobbered Manning and the Broncos in the SB.

Limiting the run game....and certainly not allowing a "Legarrette Blount" scenario to happen...is crucial.

Rob Gronkowski, for all his freakish size, is frail and brittle....and especially injury-prone and unable to take a relentless pounding. So at the very least, after him makes his catches....drill the S%^$#T out of him. And for that matter, any legal shot that can be taken at Revis and their defensive players should be taken as well.

We know that Tom Brady and Peyton Manning have the same rare but exploitable weakness....they get frustrated, pout and crumble under relentless pass pressure and haven't got the mobility to continually adjust when that pressure IS relentless...turning them from Superman into Clark Kent, and sometimes even Lois Lane.

So you're 100% correct, physical superiority will have to be part of any winning scenario. We did it to Manning last season and we're capable of doing it to Brady.

Chances are very good our offense can AT LEAST keep it close in any event....but if we dictate the game physically like we're capable of doing....we can beat them on the scoreboard too.

They're good....but I'm not buying any air of invincibility.

Maim them. :yes:

The Colts' schedule is set up so they SHOULD have either home field through out and be the #1 or #2 seed only maybe behind the Broncos.  Broncos' schedule is pretty easy the rest of the way too.

Why shouldn't the Colts finish #1 or #2?  They AFC South is a disaster and ripe for the picking.

Pats still have to play @ Colts, Lions, @ Packers, @ Chargers.  The Dolphins and Bills are no push overs either.  It would be almost a miracle if the Pats can sweep here on out.

I think it will be...

#1 Broncos

#2 Colts

#3 Patriots

#4 Browns

#5 ? Steelers Chargers, Dolphins?

And if the Colts want to take "legal shots" at people then the Pats will do the same.  Browner will be more than happy to take out some Colts' players.

The Broncos DID take not only legal shots at Gronk, they took dirty shots at his legs when TJ Ward was launching his helmet at Gronk's legs.

No other team in the NFL and no other fan base should EVER be allowed to even talk about wanting the Colts' to be dirty and take "shots" at people.  Since it was their GM Bill Polian who started the whole ticky tack league after his Colts were physically pushed around and he had to go crying to the rules committee to set up a league to benefit Manning the same way Shula did for Marino when Shula was on the rules committee.

It made the Colts look so weak when Polian did that after the Pats beat them.

And if the Colts want to be physical it will just cost them with flags and give the Pats 1st downs.  And yes the refs will throw them.  You can not even grab a jersey without it being a penalty.  And there is no such thing as a "legal shot" in today's NFL.  The refs are even calling shoulder to helmet hits as penalties.

If the Colts put Davis on Gronk who covers the other Pats offensive players?  If the Broncos (who have a better D than the Colts) couldn't stop the Pats' O than how can the Colts?

From your posts I guess you think the Pats can't be beat but I beg to differ! The Jets almost beat them a couple of weeks prior with pitiful Geno at the helm and their defense is no juggernaut. You have to strap it up week to week in the nfl and if you don't bring it there's a good chance you will lose no matter what the EXCUSE is! All the top teams have had bad losses this year. IF BRADY IS ON HIS BACK for most of the game then Gronk won't be a factor period!!! I still remember the year when the Pats were undefeated and putting up record breaking numbers enroute to the SB (ala Peyton last year) but the HEAT put on both HOF qbs while applying tight coverage on the wrs led to outcomes MOST didn't see coming! Our defense is not the Hawks from last year nor the Giants from years past but NEITHER are the Chiefs or Dolphins this year that KEPT Brady on his backside!!! Like I said send the HEAT EARLY, OFTEN and make it PAINFULLY clear to Mr Brady.... NOT IN OUR HOUSE!!!!!! :nono:

The Colts' schedule is set up so they SHOULD have either home field through out and be the #1 or #2 seed only maybe behind the Broncos.  Broncos' schedule is pretty easy the rest of the way too.

Why shouldn't the Colts finish #1 or #2?  They AFC South is a disaster and ripe for the picking.

Pats still have to play @ Colts, Lions, @ Packers, @ Chargers.  The Dolphins and Bills are no push overs either.  It would be almost a miracle if the Pats can sweep here on out.

I think it will be...

#1 Broncos

#2 Colts

#3 Patriots

#4 Browns

And if the Colts want to take "legal shots" at people then the Pats will do the same.  Browner will be more than happy to take out some Colts' players.

The Broncos DID take not only legal shots at Gronk, they took dirty shots at his legs when TJ Ward was launching his helmet at Gronk's legs.

No other team in the NFL and no other fan base should EVER be allowed to even talk about wanting the Colts' to be dirty and take "shots" at people.  Since it was their GM Bill Polian who started the whole ticky tack league after his Colts were physically pushed around and he had to go crying to the rules committee to set up a league to benefit Manning the same way Shula did for Marino when Shula was on the rules committee.

And if the Colts want to be physical it will just cost them with flags and give the Pats 1st downs.  And yes the refs will throw them.  You can not even grab a jersey without it being a penalty.  And there is no such thing as a "legal shot" in today's NFL.  The refs are even calling shoulder to helmet hits as penalties.

long story short, if the colts try to get physical they'll get flags, but if the patriots decide they want to get physical, they'll take out all the colt players they want....presumably without getting flagged.  

we've already discussed the Polian rules committee thing, but since you can't let it go I'll simply reiterate....there were no changes to the rules.  Polian simply pointed out to the committee that the already existing rules were not being enforced.  And the league agreed.  Keep on whining about it though.  

And again, between the Colts and Pats within the past 15 years, only one of those teams have been caught and punished for team cheating.  I specify team cheating because last time I brought it up you somehow thought Laron Landry getting suspended for PEDs was somehow in the same category...even though multiple Patriot players have also been suspended this year as well.  :thmup:

That's what Belichick is hoping for.  A Colts' offense that keeps it on the ground where the WR's are neutralized.

And for all we know Revis will be on Wayne shutting Wayne down.  Logan Ryan and McCourty will be on TY to double team him through out the game.  Browner on Nicks.  Dennard on the other WR.  Arrington on Allen or Fleener.

You'll see the Pats sit back and let the Colts run it.  Pats won't load the box.  They'll use a 3-3 or 4-2 sometimes.  You won't see the Pats blitz often.  They'll keep their LB's and secondary back showing different schemes.  Collins and Ninkovich will be there as spies to watch Luck in case his runs.

You don't need to load the box to have success in stopping the run.  The Colts are not the Vikings with Peterson or the Cowboys.

Lol, Pats are 26th against the run. Don't stack the box, and the Colts will make that ranking even worse. You underestimate Bradshaw and Richardson. And that's exactly how we like it. 

I hope they sit there and spy on Luck so Allen and Fleener can run right past your LB's. After they get beat enough, then Luck can run past them too. 

Oh and Wayne can do this to Sherman. He can certainly do it to Revis. 

Week5WayneRoutea.gif

I think it will be...

#1 Broncos

#2 Colts

#3 Patriots

#4 Browns

Okay....now that you're done walking down memory lane....I'll just reiterate that it's football, not hop-scotch. And if we take a few flags or spend a few bucks on fines for clobbering Brady & co. either with a first-strike or in retaliation for anything Browner or someone else does...then so be it. I strongly favor the Colts legally maiming the opposition and being physically conditioned and prepared to avoid the same in return.

So the Colts should play an unapologetically physical brand of football on both sides of the ball and hammer Patriots players every chance they get.

Especially Brady and Gronk-OUCH-ski.

Either way, I almost guarantee that the more physical team will win Sunday....as it should.

Since the week 5 the Pats have been a totally new team.

Pats had a better excuse to start off slow than the Colts did.  How the heck could the Colts go 0-2 with a complete stable team?  And how could the Colts get blown out in Pitt just 2 weeks ago?

So what happened 6 weeks ago doesn't matter for the patriots but what happened 8 weeks ago is relevant for the Colts.

Anyway, you know how you can tell a troll on a forum?  Someone who just asks questions but never answers them.

It's early in the week but the experts are hyping Brady like he's unstoppable now!  Remember the same was said for Peyton BEFORE the Pat beat down a couple of weeks ago. This is the SAME Brady who played in the Miami AND the KC games this year in which people thought the END was near for him. The key to stopping Brady has always been TO GET TO HIM EARLY and OFTEN!!! Like Stephen A. Smith said if you get pressure on Tom he will tap dance like the great Gregory Hines!! Don't get me wrong NO qb likes to get hit but with Brady if he's not allowed to just stand back against a 3 man front with the secondary playing zone he looks very avg. BRING THE HEAT from the BEGINNING!!!! Brady likes to step up in the pocket (so delayed blitzes up the middle will be key) and if he gets rattled EARLY the Colts will shine. This is the game on the national stage that THESE Colts can make a huge statement! This is the game where "scared" ball should not come into play. The gameplan should be aggressive on BOTH sides of the ball! This game is huge especially for playoff seeding down the line. Let's Hunt!!!!!  :heh:

We got this..

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 12, 2014 - trolling
Hidden by Nadine, November 12, 2014 - trolling

long story short, if the colts try to get physical they'll get flags, but if the patriots decide they want to get physical, they'll take out all the colt players they want....presumably without getting flagged.  

we've already discussed the Polian rules committee thing, but since you can't let it go I'll simply reiterate....there were no changes to the rules.  Polian simply pointed out to the committee that the already existing rules were not being enforced.  And the league agreed.  Keep on whining about it though.  

And again, between the Colts and Pats within the past 15 years, only one of those teams have been caught and punished for team cheating.  I specify team cheating because last time I brought it up you somehow thought Laron Landry getting suspended for PEDs was somehow in the same category...even though multiple Patriot players have also been suspended this year as well.  :thmup:

No, if the Colts want to take shots they will get flagged.  So will the Pats.  It's payback.  Pats have Brownard who the Pats know will get penalties as long as he does all the other great things he does.

Polian only went to the rules committee AFTER his team loss.  Why didn't he go to the rules committee 20+ years earlier?  lol  He had decades to demand it be changed.  So Polian deserves no respect.  He just did it to try to help the Colts' offense because they couldn't beat physical teams.

I'd rather get caught using some silly insignificant camera who even Bill Cowher said was nothing and other teams were doing it instead of having an owner that should be in jail for being involved with illegal narcotics.  If YOU or any players were to have been caught doing that they'd be in jail.

Okay....now that you're done walking down memory lane....I'll just reiterate that it's football, not hop-scotch. And if we take a few flags or spend a few bucks on fines for clobbering Brady & co. either with a first-strike or in retaliation for anything Browner or someone else does...then so be it. I strongly favor the Colts legally maiming the opposition and being physically conditioned and prepared to avoid the same in return.

So the Colts should play an unapologetically physical brand of football on both sides of the ball and hammer Patriots players every chance they get.

Especially Brady and Gronk-OUCH-ski.

Either way, I almost guarantee that the more physical team will win Sunday....as it should.

And the Pats will out thug the Colts.  If you want to play that game the Pats will get even more "ghetto."

That will actually benefit the Pats since the Colts don't know how to play physical ball.

And the Pats will make sure to target Luck and their receivers when they go over the middle.  Get ready for Browner.  And ask Welker how's his back feeling after McCourty put a helmet to it.

Colts are known for being soft.  They haven't gotten over those Dungy "Christian" days where they made sure to be the "good guys" and point out that the Pats were the evil empire.

Lol, Pats are 26th against the run. Don't stack the box, and the Colts will make that ranking even worse. You underestimate Bradshaw and Richardson. And that's exactly how we like it. 

I hope they sit there and spy on Luck so Allen and Fleener can run right past your LB's. After they get beat enough, then Luck can run past them too. 

Oh and Wayne can do this to Sherman. He can certainly do it to Revis. 

Week5WayneRoutea.gif

He won't be doing it to a double team.

They'll have Hilton shut down with a safety over the top.

And Revis will be shutting down Wayne as he always does.

Browner will be shutting down either Nicks or Allen like he did to Thomas last week.

The only reason why the Colts are favored is they're at home in a climate controlled indoor stadium where they can crank up th heat and pump up the volume on those speakers.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 12, 2014 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, November 12, 2014 - quoting removed post

And the Pats will out thug the Colts.  If you want to play that game the Pats will get even more "ghetto."

That will actually benefit the Pats since the Colts don't know how to play physical ball.

And the Pats will make sure to target Luck and their receivers when they go over the middle.  Get ready for Browner.  And ask Welker how's his back feeling after McCourty put a helmet to it.

Colts are known for being soft.  They haven't gotten over those Dungy "Christian" days where they made sure to be the "good guys" and point out that the Pats were the evil empire.

dear god......  the trolls are coming out of the woodwork !!!   :facepalm:

You have ZERO credibility with that comment....you're living in the past.

And they pummeled Wes Welker? Oh the humanity!!!

Your baby goat-coddling GQ-boy will look like a crash test dummy Sunday.   :lol:

You have ZERO credibility with that comment....you're living in the past.

And they pummeled Wes Welker? Oh the humanity!!!

Your baby goat-coddling GQ-boy will look like a crash test dummy Sunday.   :lol:

Sure, and your ogre looking QB "will look like a crash test dummy Sunday."

Pretty much like how Luck has performed against the Pats = 0-2.  Plus, isn't Luck also 8-8 against teams with a above .500 record?

Still jealous the high school QB got the good looking chicks in school eh?

But I really really hope Luck continues to scramble and take a beating.   Please Luck, if you're reading this....PLEASE feel free to scramble through out your career....hint hint Cam Newton/RG3.

And Mr Irsay, if you're reading this.....please load up your salary cap on WR's and offensive "weapons" for Luck and keep their O-line pathetic.

:clap:

And your team is a pathetic joke in weather that requires a man to suck it up and play like men.

You've gone to a whole new low. Do you make fun of how people look off the message boards too? That's pretty pathetic. :dunno::facepalm:

Pretty much like how Luck has performed against the Pats = 0-2.  Plus, isn't Luck also 8-8 against teams with a above .500 record?

Still jealous the high school QB got the good looking chicks in school eh?

But I really really hope Luck continues to scramble and take a beating.   Please Luck, if you're reading this....PLEASE feel free to scramble through out your career....hint hint Cam Newton/RG3.

And Mr Irsay, if you're reading this.....please load up your salary cap on WR's and offensive "weapons" for Luck and keep their O-line pathetic.

:clap:

And your team is a pathetic joke in weather that requires a man to suck it up and play like men.

:funny:

Hockey players like myself did better. By the way....I can beat up Zdeno Chara.

Okay....enough already.

Sunday's game is all that matters....not our bulls%$!&t....although it's fun stringing a troll like you along.

Come back on Monday and gloat if the Pats win, or take your lumps if they lose.

Deal?

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 12, 2014 - trolling/quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, November 12, 2014 - trolling/quoting removed post

How are things back in 2010?  

The only one I can tell that hasn't gotten over that is you.

I'd rather get caught using some silly insignificant camera who even Bill Cowher said was nothing and other teams were doing it instead of having an owner that should be in jail for being involved with illegal narcotics.  If YOU or any players were to have been caught doing that they'd be in jail.

Oh well if Bill Cowher said it then it must be true.  I'd be surprised if the league would have punished the Pats as harshly as they did over "nothing".  Incidentally, do you happen to have link to Cowher's comments where he said it was nothing and other teams do it?

And which narcotics were illegal?  As far as I've read, he was able to provide legitimate prescriptions for the pills he had on him.  Again though, that's the actions of one individual that did not affect the game at all, as opposed to spygate.

And you claim to know anything at all about the colts. lol   When has Luck taken a beating from scrambling?  He takes a beating in the pocket, but when he scrambles he wisely either goes out of bounds or does his version of a slide.  The exceptions are when he's close to the endzone, but for the most part he rarely takes big hits from scrambling.  Good call though  :thmup:

He won't be doing it to a double team.

They'll have Hilton shut down with a safety over the top.

And Revis will be shutting down Wayne as he always does.

Browner will be shutting down either Nicks or Allen like he did to Thomas last week.

The only reason why the Colts are favored is they're at home in a climate controlled indoor stadium where they can crank up th heat and pump up the volume on those speakers.

818.gif

Oh well if Bill Cowher said it then it must be true.  I'd be surprised if the league would have punished the Pats as harshly as they did over "nothing".  Incidentally, do you happen to have link to Cowher's comments where he said it was nothing and other teams do it?

And which narcotics were illegal?  As far as I've read, he was able to provide legitimate prescriptions for the pills he had on him.  Again though, that's the actions of one individual that did not affect the game at all, as opposed to spygate.

Cowher dismisses impact of 'Spygate'...

http://espn.go.com/blog/pittsburgh-steelers/post/_/id/4294/cowher-dismisses-impact-of-spygate

Bill Cowher: "Everybody Tried To Steal Signals, Not Just Belichick."...

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/01/15/bill-cowher-everybody-tried-to-steal-signals-not-just-belichick/

And an owner of a business who has a drug problem can impact how the business is run in many ways.  And not to make fun of addiction or people with an addiction because it's serious and I sympathize with people with addictions.

But I would say Irsay was lucky this was a court and judge in Indiana...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11705479/investigations-reveal-shadow-life-indianapolis-colts-owner-jim-irsay

Both comments are pathetic. Don't need to get on their level.

I was just joking around.  Luck is a pretty good looking guy since I believe he has the #1 selling jersey among women I believe?  So he's probably getting more than his fair share of ...... 

As much as Gronk gets?

Cowher dismisses impact of 'Spygate'...

http://espn.go.com/blog/pittsburgh-steelers/post/_/id/4294/cowher-dismisses-impact-of-spygate

Bill Cowher: "Everybody Tried To Steal Signals, Not Just Belichick."...

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/01/15/bill-cowher-everybody-tried-to-steal-signals-not-just-belichick/

And an owner of a business who has a drug problem can impact how the business is run in many ways.  And not to make fun of addiction or people with an addiction because it's serious and I sympathize with people with addictions.

But I would say Irsay was lucky this was a court and judge in Indiana...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11705479/investigations-reveal-shadow-life-indianapolis-colts-owner-jim-irsay

haha...yes Cowher said everyone tries to steal signals....but the Pats were the only ones arrogant enough to videotape them.  ;)

Cowher was also basically speaking to the Pitt fan base that was upset about the possibility that's why the Steelers lost a game during the Spygate time frame.  Cowher is a member of the media representing the NFL...of course he's going to downplay the significance of spygate regardless of how he truly feels about it.  And I'm not saying he truly feels that spygate affected the outcome...I'm merely saying no matter what he feels personally, he gave the corporate answer.

And an owner of a business who has a drug problem can impact how the business is run in many ways.

sure it can lead to poor decision making, but it's not cheating or giving them a competitive advantage.   If anything it would be more likely to lead to the team regressing.

I was just joking around.  Luck is a pretty good looking guy since I believe he has the #1 selling jersey among women I believe?  So he's probably getting more than his fair share of ...... 

As much as Gronk gets?

STDs? Nah, Andrew is classy and has a longtime girlfriend. :P

haha...yes Cowher said everyone tries to steal signals....but the Pats were the only ones arrogant enough to videotape them.   ;)

Cowher was also basically speaking to the Pitt fan base that was upset about the possibility that's why the Steelers lost a game during the Spygate time frame.  Cowher is a member of the media representing the NFL...of course he's going to downplay the significance of spygate regardless of how he truly feels about it.  And I'm not saying he truly feels that spygate affected the outcome...I'm merely saying no matter what he feels personally, he gave the corporate answer.

sure it can lead to poor decision making, but it's not cheating or giving them a competitive advantage.   If anything it would be more likely to lead to the team regressing.

Wrong again!  LOL  You're batting .000

Jets were "video taping" and so were the Broncos and many other teams.  Also, the Rams' walk through wasn't processed at half time.  This was according to the NFL.

You have no idea if Cowher was speaking from the heart or in a corporate manner.  That's pure speculation on your part.  But that's funny how you think you know what's in Cowher's heart and head.  I'll wait for you to post actual evidence to back up your claim with a source/link to that.  (now everyone watch, he'll post a  :thmup: or some other emote to cover his tracks.)

Your knowledge of spy gate is about as knowledgeable as football in general.  You have no idea what you're talking about with saying Davis is an elite CB and all that nonsense.

If your owner was a player he'd most likely be in jail or kicked out of the NFL forever.  Luck is 8-8 against teams that are above .500.  And 0-2 against the Pats.

To Jason above, I just skipped over your post without reading it. You take this too seriously and have no idea what you're talking about with regards to the Patriots. Your understanding of the team in it's first 4 games is so limited. Good job wasting your time. :thmup:

You're no expert on the colts yourself. In fact most of your posts about the colts have been so wrong its laughable. If you're gonna call someone else out of knowledge of the pats, maybe you should try to be knowledgeable about the colts.

You're no expert on the colts yourself. In fact most of your posts about the colts have been so wrong its laughable. If you're gonna call someone else out of knowledge of the pats, maybe you should try to be knowledgeable about the colts.

You're right, I don't follow the Colts as much as a Colts' fan does.  But I was right about Davis and my suspicions of him.  I mean you guys were going on and on about Davis being the greatest CB in the NFL, even better than Talib, and he'd shut down Gronk, and Gronk should fear Davis, and Davis is a monster...........a 5'11" 200 pound monster.  Even a Colts fan on here finally chimed in and said Davis hasn't been the same since he left Miami.

The Colts LB's and secondary can not cover.

And is Mathis playing?

You're right, I don't follow the Colts as much as a Colts' fan does. But I was right about Davis and my suspicions of him. I mean you guys were going on and on about Davis being the greatest CB in the NFL, even better than Talib, and he'd shut down Gronk, and Gronk should fear Davis, and Davis is a monster...........a 5'11" 200 pound monster. Even a Colts fan on here finally chimed in and said Davis hasn't been the same since he left Miami.

And is Mathis playing?

I said that. Hes MUCH better than when he played with the dolphins. Try to keep up.

The rest of your post is made up nonsense. Nobody said any of that.

Wrong again!  LOL  You're batting .000

Jets were "video taping" and so were the Broncos and many other teams.  Also, the Rams' walk through wasn't processed at half time.  This was according to the NFL.

Didn't see anything at all about the Jets or Broncos mentioned in either of those links.  Here is a direct quote from both of your links though, from Cowher:

"“We didn’t lose the game because of any Spygate, because of them having any additional things,” Cowher said. “I think if they’re guilty of anything, they’re guilty of arrogance, because they were told not to do something. But it was something that everybody does. The only thing they got caught [was] doing it with a camera. We had people that always tried to steal signals. Stealing someone’s signals was a part of the game, and everybody attempted to do that."

You have no idea if Cowher was speaking from the heart or in a corporate manner.  That's pure speculation on your part.  But that's funny how you think you know what's in Cowher's heart and head.  I'll wait for you to post actual evidence to back up your claim with a source/link to that.  (now everyone watch, he'll post a   :thmup: or some other emote to cover his tracks.)

There's no need to cover my tracks.  I said VERY CLEARLY in my previous post:

Cowher is a member of the media representing the NFL...of course he's going to downplay the significance of spygate regardless of how he truly feels about it.  And I'm not saying he truly feels that spygate affected the outcome...I'm merely saying no matter what he feels personally, he gave the corporate answer.

Is there enough emphasis this time?  I very clearly said I did not know how he feels personally, but whether he truly feels that spygate affected the game or not, he's certainly not going to say so...especially now that he's making a ton of money in his comfy analyst chair.

Your knowledge of spy gate is about as knowledgeable as football in general.  You have no idea what you're talking about with saying Davis is an elite CB and all that nonsense.

Now Vontae Davis isn't an elite CB?  Yes, yes he is.  His play all season has proven that.

If your owner was a player he'd most likely be in jail or kicked out of the NFL forever.  

Ifs and buts....

Luck is 8-8 against teams that are above .500.  And 0-2 against the Pats.

The Patriots are a completely different team from just a few weeks ago so anything that happened at that time or prior should be completely discounted, but everything about the Colts and Vontae Davis is the same as it was 5 years ago?  Got it. That makes perfect sense.

Even a Colts fan on here finally chimed in and said Davis hasn't been the same since he left Miami.

LOL  yeah colts fans had to chime in to tell you Davis is far better than when he was in Miami.  You just go ahead and think he's not though.  Hopefully Bellichik will think the same thing.

And if the Colts can't cover, then neither can NE.  Colts are better than NE in the completion % they're allowing opposing QBs.  The Colts are tied with NE in passing TDs allowed.  Oh by the way, the Colts have more sacks than NE also. 

Based on just about every measurable statistic, the difference between the NE secondary and Colt secondary is negligible.