Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pats vs Bengals

snkdy

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad move on your end sending Green to Revis island. Should've benched him. Leave your WR slot empty lol

Ya I'm done with that league. 0-5. Funny thing is, I have literally scored enough points to beat the entire league every week... Except the guy I'm going against.

The thing is, if Cin had a QB not throwing it in to the fifth row this might have been a competitive game. Catching Brady's pick six right in the numbers early on would have helped, too. (RIght before the second Pats TD)  Since then it's just been out of control.

Dalton is not as bad as a Geno or EJ Manuel but man...he really holds that team back.

I'm not sure this is a credit to the Patriots being dominant or the Bengals just being the Bunn Gulls. We'll see what happens with SD next week. NE needs to clean up those penalties if they want to win that one. Rivers is a real QB who will make them pay for poor discipline.

Edit: Nvm looks like they don't play SD for a while. Looks like the Bills and...Jets are up next. Whelp, 5-2 ain't bad lol