Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 09/30 "Twosday Twofer"

sb41champs

:blueshoe:   ENJOY TWODAYS "TWOSDAY TWOFER" WITH A "LOOKING BACK & LOOKING FORWARD" THEME:

:blueshoe:   1.  Are you surprised that the Colts offense have put up 40+ points in the past two games ??

:blueshoe:   2.  On a scale of 1 to 10 - HOW confident are you that they can do the same against the Ravens - at home in Lucas Oil Stadium - in what should be a true "measuring stick" game ??

1. No, played College Level teams in the last 2 games

2. 30 points given the style of the Ravens who like to control clock so the game may be shortened to where we don't have enough time to score 40+ again

So, I'd say a 5 on a 1-10 scale

One of those "college level" teams beat the chiefs in kansas city The same chiefs that curbed stomped the patriots last night.

Did you even watch the last two colts games?

1. Not surprised about the jags. I was surprised about the titans. The Titans were playing good pass D the first 3 games.

2. No they will not put up 40+ points. Its all about out defense next game and I think Forsett and Taliaferro are going to tear us up. They will keep time of possession close and not allow us to reach 40. Plus the Ravens are no push over. So i say about a 3. If we do score 40+ points I will be very surprised.

Hate to say it but i think ravens have a better chance at scoring 40. Hope im wrong. Steve smith will test every bit of our secondary. And the way hes been playin i think hes gonna put a hurtin on us. Sad to say but i think were in for a tough game

They'll make a point of taking away Steve Smith.  It's the short game we should be worrying about.

1.  No

2.  2

They'll make a point of taking away Steve Smith. It's the short game we should be worrying about.

1. No

2. 2

You don't think Carolina made it a point today stop smith. Lol they were the best defense last year. With our defense ranked 21st im hopin for the best. I think this week our beloved vontae might have his work cut out for him. But like i said im hoping for the best... go colts!

You don't think Carolina made it a point today stop smith. Lol they were the best defense last year. With our defense ranked 21st im hopin for the best. I think this week our beloved vontae might have his work cut out for him. But like i said im hoping for the best... go colts!

They were good last year, not so much this year.  They're in the bottom quarter of the league.  A lot has to do with their offense not playing well and keeping them on the field.

The reason the Panthers were ranked a top D is because they had Quentin Mikel, Mike Mitchell, Drayton Florence, and Captain Munnerlynn all their starting DBs. Greg Hardy was lost to a domestic violence case. Also Thomas Davis was injured. The Panthers were a gutted team and their team played like crap. Steve smith also got 70 yards off of a fluke tipped play. Im not worried about the Smiths at all. Forsett and Taliaferro will straight up destroy the defense though.

1. I enjoy watching us pulverize teams, especially the Titans who always make INDY test how well our running game is or isn't. Please Colts get a victory against Dallas this year. If we lose & you hear curse words from the Midwest for about 5 minutes straight, You will know SW1 is not happy. I just have no desire to get humiliated & manhandled like New Orleans did that's all. Yes, I realize that they are not a division rival & yes, it could be considered poor sportsmanship, but Dallas is the 1 team I detest with every fiber of my body. It's a strong family tradition passed down from generation to generation.

2. The Ravens are always a tough nut to crack. Suggs is a beast & Steve Smith SR. is playing lights out right now. I will never root against the Colts. Let's go with 24-20 INDY. The only reason I have the score so tight is the respect I have for Baltimore as a franchise.  

Yes, I realize we don't face Dallas until week 16 Dec. 21st, but I don't want us getting too relaxed by then, I wanna finish the 2nd to last week of the regular season strong. 

Back to the Ravens, I wanna see how well we hold up against that defensive line & Haloti Ngata...

D Thomas is much more explosive than Smith at this point. They shut him down

Have you watched Carolina this year there D is awful things change sometimes rather quick in the NFL .

Have you watched Carolina this year there D is awful things change sometimes rather quick in the NFL .

You do know that Carolina is ranked 12th in passing yards against them right? And that our colts are 21st right?.. if anyone has been awful its our defense.. #getitright

You do know that Carolina is ranked 12th in passing yards against them right? And that our colts are 21st right?.. if anyone has been awful its our defense.. #getitright

Teams just don't need to keep passing on them does not make them good  . Many times the worst teams are have high def rankings but it's because teams are just killing time .

:blueshoe:   ENJOY TWODAYS "TWOSDAY TWOFER" WITH A "LOOKING BACK & LOOKING FORWARD" THEME:

:blueshoe:   1.  Are you surprised that the Colts offense have put up 40+ points in the past two games ??

No....we limit ourselves on offense

:blueshoe:   2.  On a scale of 1 to 10 - HOW confident are you that they can do the same against the Ravens - at home in Lucas Oil Stadium - in what should be a true "measuring stick" game ??

Baltimore is not a measuring stick game but I'm fairly certain we will cycle down the offense..try to get Trent going..and score about 24 points