Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Shawn Oakman

Future Mathis replacement? Watching him play now and that dude is a freak. 6'9" 280lb pass rusher.

Check out Arik Armstead from Oregon 6'8 280 quit basketball team to concentrate on football full time same deal he is a freak made almost every big play the Ducks needed vs Sparty.

I know Oakman has a lot of support here....   but, for whatever it's worth...    neither Kiper or McShay have hiim with a 1st round grade yet.

Doesn't mean he won't have a first round grade by the time draft rolls around,  or even sooner.

He just doesn't have one.....  right now.

Just some food for thought as the college season unfolds.....

I know Oakman has a lot of support here.... but, for whatever it's worth... neither Kiper or McShay have hiim with a 1st round grade yet.

Doesn't mean he won't have a first round grade by the time draft rolls around, or even sooner.

He just doesn't have one..... right now.

Just some food for thought as the college season unfolds.....

which is good for us cuz the guy can play. But he'd have to slip into at least the 20s for us to even have a chance at getting him. I thought I read that he was 25th overall player on Kipers board. Could be wrong tho

which is good for us cuz the guy can play. But he'd have to slip into at least the 20s for us to even have a chance at getting him. I thought I read that he was 25th overall player on Kipers board. Could be wrong tho

Good catch.

Kiper's latest Big Board is just out a few days ago, and I had not seen that yet.    Oakman is 25th.

I was looking at his previous article where he listed the top-10 players at each position and Oakman was 7th out of 10 at DE.

So,   the kid is moving on up!      Good for him.      Again,  good catch by you!

Thanks!       :thmup:

Good catch.

Kiper's latest Big Board is just out a few days ago, and I had not seen that yet.    Oakman is 25th.

I was looking at his previous article where he listed the top-10 players at each position and Oakman was 7th out of 10 at DE.

So,   the kid is moving on up!      Good for him.      Again,  good catch by you!

Thanks!       :thmup:

This is close to where we will be drafting......32nd.  :)