Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Practice Report 9/12/14

TKnight24

Thx it is really hard to get info in AK especially at work. I am surprised I can even get on this site.

Hopefully Holmes will play I am starting to think he is Keyser Soze.

Your excellent joke aside....    I wouldn't expect to see Holmes this week......

If he's not practicing much -- and he's not -- then he won't be playing.     Look for Shipley.   

Pagano has made repeated references to the fact that it takes time to get the rust off of a player who hasn't been playing or practicing.

I suspect Holmes is at least a week or two away....

Your excellent joke aside....    I wouldn't expect to see Holmes this week......

If he's not practicing much -- and he's not -- then he won't be playing.     Look for Shipley.   

Pagano has made repeated references to the fact that it takes time to get the rust off of a player who hasn't been playing or practicing.

I would think if he's practicing in full now and the ankle is good.. he plays Monday.

Your excellent joke aside.... I wouldn't expect to see Holmes this week......

If he's not practicing much -- and he's not -- then he won't be playing. Look for Shipley.

He is practicing

Man I really would like to see this kid play. I really think this O Line is an anchor at C from being able to start to grow and come together.

I guess his inability to get on the field should probably answer my question anyway. We still need a C. It is what year 2 of the ankles.  I hope we start seeing Harrison slowly worked in see what he has. I don't think Shipley is the long term answer.