Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton Manning Washed Up

King Colt

Seattle suddenly looks vulnerable. Next week should be a close game IMO. Denver will have fire in their eyes for this one. And Seattle will want to right the ship I am sure.

They looked just as vulnerable when they were 4-0 last year and lost to the Colts. We saw how that season turned out, didn't we.

Denver will gave "fire in their eyes"? Do you fancy yourself a fiction novelist? Denver didn't exactly look like world beaters in their two wins so far.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They looked just as vulnerable when they were 4-0 last year and lost to the Colts. We saw how that season turned out, didn't we.

Denver will gave "fire in their eyes"? Do you fancy yourself a fiction novelist? Denver didn't exactly look like world beaters in their two wins so far.

Football is an emotional game. I can't think of any match up that Denver is looking forward to more than this one, especially Manning. That being said, I still think Seattle wins. Denver's O is not as tough as it was last year and the Seattle secondary is just as stout. The outcome may come down to how solid Wilson is just like the Super Bowl.

Football is an emotional game. I can't think of any match up that Denver is looking forward to more than this one, especially Manning. That being said, I still think Seattle wins. Denver's O is not as tough as it was last year and the Seattle secondary is just as stout. The outcome may come down to how solid Wilson is just like the Super Bowl.

And after getting beat Sunday, I'm sure Seattle is just going to lay down at home.

Right, Manning is perfection personified.

im sorry if he was over 80% completions and of the incomplete passes half were dropped. He had one bad pass actually yesterday. Not saying he was perfect but come on he played as well as any qb yesterday not named Phillip rivers lol.

im sorry if he was over 80% completions and of the incomplete passes half were dropped. He had one bad pass actually yesterday. Not saying he was perfect but come on he played as well as any qb yesterday not named Phillip rivers lol.

Sheesh. I'm agreeing with you. He's perfection personified. Anything he doesn't do well at any particular time is someone else's fault. I got it.

Seattle is going to run away with the game in the second half.

Seahawks 34 Broncos 23 is what I expect

Did anyone see how awful the Broncos' D was on 3rd downs vs Alex Smith? Add Russell Wilson's legs to the equation, the Broncos' O will not have enough TOP in this game on the road, IMO.

Seattle is going to run away with the game in the second half.

Seahawks 34 Broncos 23 is what I expect

Did anyone see how awful the Broncos' D was on 3rd downs vs Alex Smith? Add Russell Wilson's legs to the equation, the Broncos' O will not have enough TOP in this game on the road, IMO.

While Seattle did not look good against SD, with three minutes left they were six points down and in position to take the lead. They had perhaps the worst game of their last three years, but nearly survived.

Denver has not looked very impressive at all in their two wins. They easily could have, and should have lost to the Colts. They nearly coughed up a loss to an un impressive KC team.

From all indications Seattle is taking their SD loss seriously. They believe they failed to play up to their usual standards. I look for Seattle to be a spirited bunch Sunday against Denver.

Kam Chancellor was very upset about his play in SD and so was the Seattle line backing corps. Their D line was not happy about all the times that had Rivers in their grasp and failed to make the sack. They are upset about causing a few fumbles, but not getting the turnover as a result. Facing that defense after they believe they played a horrible game and is out to reestablish themselves is not a position an offense would relish.

The offense was unhappy with their inconsistency. Harvin believe he's personally responsible for the loss because of his untimely fumble. Their normally sure handed WR's dropped a couple of key passes in SD and will be looking to rebound at home.

I think Seattle gets well at home against Denver

Did you think San Diego would beat them? I sure didn't. This Denver game will be the toughest game outside of the two vs the niners which will decide the division.

I would like to see Seattle and San Diego play a rematch in the Super Bowl. I wonder how that would go?

While Seattle did not look good against SD, with three minutes left they were six points down and in position to take the lead. They had perhaps the worst game of their last three years, but nearly survived.

Denver has not looked very impressive at all in their two wins. They easily could have, and should have lost to the Colts. They nearly coughed up a loss to an un impressive KC team.

From all indications Seattle is taking their SD loss seriously. They believe they failed to play up to their usual standards. I look for Seattle to be a spirited bunch Sunday against Denver.

Kam Chancellor was very upset about his play in SD and so was the Seattle line backing corps. Their D line was not happy about all the times that had Rivers in their grasp and failed to make the sack. They are upset about causing a few fumbles, but not getting the turnover as a result. Facing that defense after they believe they played a horrible game and is out to reestablish themselves is not a position an offense would relish.

The offense was unhappy with their inconsistency. Harvin believe he's personally responsible for the loss because of his untimely fumble. Their normally sure handed WR's dropped a couple of key passes in SD and will be looking to rebound at home.

I think Seattle gets well at home against Denver

I think even if Seattle plays well, this will be a tough game. Denver's D is better than it was in the Super Bowl and I have to believe Manning will play better. I still think Seattle wins because they are at home but would not surprise me to see Manning torch them either.

How do you figure they should have lost against the Colts.   They were up big and let off the gas.