Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steelers vs Eagles?

Gavin

If I'm a Steelers fan watching this game, I'm scratching my head. PIT is getting picked apart by Mark Sanchez. Dude looked like Aikman circa '95 '96 on that last drive. Sure, you could blame it on Cheech and Chong smoking weed...but the team as a whole looks crappy (save for Troy P.).

Eagles second team offense has destroyed the Pitt 1st team defense on two series. If I was a Pitt fan, I'd be worried. Also, Chip is quickly proving he's one of the top 3 offensive minds in the game.

That's what I'm saying. It's preseason but, yeah, PIT hasn't looked good. At all. PIT 1st team offense was in for a long time and didn't do much of anything. If I were a Steelers fan I'd be concerned.

That's what I'm saying. It's preseason but, yeah, PIT hasn't looked good. At all. PIT 1st team offense was in for a long time and didn't do much of anything. If I were a Steelers fan I'd be concerned.

Maybe you could expect the steelers D to look bads since the eagles have an amazing Offense. But that eagles D is not top 10...steelers couldn't do anything. I thought steelers would have a rebound year, now I'm thinking 8-8 at best.

This is weird. It sounds like the guys calling the game are calling it from a studio? Like, they're not even at the game?

You're right Dustin....they were too cheap to send announcers to the game, Wow.

It would be excusable is this was FOX or somebody but this is the 'NFL Network' and theyre short sheeting us on live NFL games.

-Troy looks good, instinctual, old school Troy, they need him to stay healthy. 
-Jason Worlds is their only pass rusher, they are going to need a big year from him. 
- Lawrence Timmons looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

-The Steelers run blocking appears significantly improved.
- On the flip side their pass blocking looks worse, Ben was rushed, hit and on the run most of the game.

- Henricks #95 from the Eagles is a good player, instinctual, all over the field. I noticed him last year, he's a good one. 
- That rookie from Vandy looks stiff in the hips, wasn't making anyone miss.

The Eagles offense is scary, they were't even clicking and they dominated The Steelers. The double screens, WR screens....I really hope we use some of that stuff this year.