Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. N.Y. Giants Preseason Game Night Thread

No holes for T- rich

I am going to rewatch the game and see if I am right but it seems like Pep announce the run. He brings in a FB or tight set. Run the ball out of the spread formation.

I am going to rewatch the game and see if I am right but it seems like Pep announce the run. He brings in a FB or tight set. Run the ball out of the spread formation.

agreed

If they are serious with everything being illegal contact that needs to be just 5 yards no auto first down. I am hoping it is just a point of emphasis in the preseason and things are back to normal in the regular season this is ridiculous

Then again, it IS preseason. No coaches are going to show everything. Come Sept. 7, that's when the curve balls start being thrown.

10 for us 9 for NY for 19 penalties in this game I'd bet 15 are illegal contact

They are calling timeouts in the preseason game. They can have the W the first half was all us let's go home with no injuries

The second half of preseason games is for the players, not the fans. The day we see a team fielded by all 3rd/4th stringers, then I'll take more interest in preseason. These games are for the coaches to evaluate people. Our guns will be fully loaded by the first game.