Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. N.Y. Giants Preseason Game Night Thread

I can see that. But if the coaches have what they need at special teams I think Burley gets the nod because he covers better.

We need some one who is good at returning kicks. Colts usually struggle there. Hard to not go with a guy who is showing that he has that ability.

Griff is more reliable but isn't a big play threat. DaRick is on any given play. Just depends on which way the coaching staff wants to augment the receiving corps. Luck has plenty of reliable types in Wayne, T.Y. and possibly Nicks. DaRick adds size and explosiveness to the mix that Griff can't match.

Luck can get away with a bad pass with DR

Griff is more reliable but isn't a big play threat. DaRick is on any given play. Just depends on which way the coaching staff wants to augment the receiving corps. Luck has plenty of reliable types in Wayne, T.Y. and possibly Nicks. DaRick adds size and explosiveness to the mix that Griff can't match.

I think they're going to keep both. Rogers is a big-play receiver, I agree. I just want him to be more consistent.

I think they're going to keep both. Rogers is a big-play receiver, I agree. I just want him to be more consistent.

There's also Moncrief who the coaching staff has been high on. It will be interesting to see who they go with. It will go down to the wire. Colts are stacked at wideout.

There's also Moncrief who the coaching staff has been high on. It will be interesting to see who they go with. It will go down to the wire. Colts are stacked at wideout.

If Purifoy locks down the PR job Griff will have one less feather in his cap

If Purifoy locks down the PR job Griff will have one less feather in his cap

Agreed. Griff hasn't had much room to operate back there thus far.

Chandler is looking pretty good this drive

A turd with legs would do well out there right now. 

We need some one who is good at returning kicks. Colts usually struggle there. Hard to not go with a guy who is showing that he has that ability.

Boom was doing pretty well. I would give Purifoy a look too. The kick return has almost been removed from the game almost every kicker can slam it deep in the end zone. It is the PR that can really help flip field position

Goodbye Tanner.

Not that I thought he would be around anyway but what did he do

Boom was doing pretty well. I would give Purifoy a look too. The kick return has almost been removed from the game almost every kicker can slam it deep in the end zone. It is the PR that can really help flip field position

And

Purifoy is doing a great job as PR

BREAKING NEWS: The Colts are looking into red-eye flights for #5 RB Phillip Tanner. Airline and time to follow.

Not that I thought he would be around anyway but what did he do

FUmbled.