Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. N.Y. Giants Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Griff is more reliable but isn't a big play threat. DaRick is on any given play. Just depends on which way the coaching staff wants to augment the receiving corps. Luck has plenty of reliable types in Wayne, T.Y. and possibly Nicks. DaRick adds size and explosiveness to the mix that Griff can't match.

Luck can get away with a bad pass with DR

Griff is more reliable but isn't a big play threat. DaRick is on any given play. Just depends on which way the coaching staff wants to augment the receiving corps. Luck has plenty of reliable types in Wayne, T.Y. and possibly Nicks. DaRick adds size and explosiveness to the mix that Griff can't match.

I think they're going to keep both. Rogers is a big-play receiver, I agree. I just want him to be more consistent.

I think they're going to keep both. Rogers is a big-play receiver, I agree. I just want him to be more consistent.

There's also Moncrief who the coaching staff has been high on. It will be interesting to see who they go with. It will go down to the wire. Colts are stacked at wideout.

We need some one who is good at returning kicks. Colts usually struggle there. Hard to not go with a guy who is showing that he has that ability.

Boom was doing pretty well. I would give Purifoy a look too. The kick return has almost been removed from the game almost every kicker can slam it deep in the end zone. It is the PR that can really help flip field position