Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thoughts From Tiger Town-Final 53

PrincetonTiger

I question the same thing. I was going to rant in another thread, but trust me it's no use. All you have to do is watch the highlights on Brazill vs the Patriots. He got better as the season went on when he was give the opportunity. Whalen is a great player, but I personally feel Lavon is better like you do.

not only better but with a much higher ceiling kid can do it all and has speed. I am not sure why everyone thinks Whalen is the return guy Brazil can and has returned kick offs and punts for us both years he has been in the league and was a pretty electric punt returner at Ohio think he took 5 to the house

It will be decided in camp I expect Brazil to impress

Sure he is.. Hughes took a good handful of snaps last year at NT. Hughes can play all 3 positions across the DLine.

No he didn't, he played DT in a four front set. He isn't a NT. I remember seeing lots of formations last season. Ones including Cory Redding playing RDE as a edge pass rusher in those four front sets.

No he didn't, he played DT in a four front set. He isn't a NT. I remember seeing lots of formations last season. Ones including Cory Redding playing RDE as a edge pass rusher in those four front sets.

I have to go back and look, but I am almost positive he lined up on the center later in the year...when Franklin was a little banged up.

I could be wrong.

No one thinks Wayne will start out the year on the PUP?  Isn't it usually a 10-12 month rehab?  That would free up a spot for Whalen or Brazil.

Active roster. Would be shocked if went on PUP to start the season.

I have to go back and look, but I am almost positive he lined up on the center later in the year...when Franklin was a little banged up.

I could be wrong.

No, you're right, he did. I believe it was the San Diego game that he played at NT some. He also played there in a couple other games as well.

Remember in the Colts 3-4 there is a NT, DT, and DE and the guys are listed as DTs if they can play both Nose and End

Your correct about that. However last season Hughes played DT. He was in the middle as a tackle in a four man front set. He may play NT next season as in a interview Chuck said he'll be looking into trying him at that spot. During the SD game he didn't play NT. He was DE/DT in the formations.

Your correct about that. However last season Hughes played DT. He was in the middle as a tackle in a four man front set. He may play NT next season as in a interview Chuck said he'll be looking into trying him at that spot. During the SD game he didn't play NT. He was DE/DT in the formations.

The roster I used did not list anyone at DT

The roster I used did not list anyone at DT

Where are you looking mind me asking? Plus I watch the a couple of weeks ago. Howell was out of positions a few times, made a nice 3rd down tackle on Gates to give SD a field goal. Franklin was getting handle that game. Hughes never played NT that game.

Where are you looking mind me asking? Plus I watch the a couple of weeks ago. Howell was out of positions a few times, made a nice 3rd down tackle on Gates to give SD a field goal. Franklin was getting handle that game. Hughes never played NT that game.

The site I used for the roster was Wikipedia because it is broken by positions