Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2. Billy Turner- OL NDSU

Nasty blocker, played OT but he'll be a great OG for us.

3. Lamarcus Joyner- S FSU

Think Mathieu. FS and slot CB, very physical and fits what the staff wants perfectly in being a tackler who can cover.

5. Morgan Breslin- OLB USC

Always more pass rushers.

6. Tyler Larsen- C USU

Very underrated OL general. He'd be great depth behind Holmes.

7. Matt Hazel- WR Coastal Carolina

Considered Hoffman here whom I like quite a bit, but in the 7th went with higher ceiling.

And of course, Eric Swoope- PF Miami (YTM) as an UDFA.

Turner, why so high??? I have a third round grade on him. I want nothing to do with joyner.

Late 2nd isn't far from where you have him ranked. I personally see a guy who deserves to go higher.

And why not Joyner? I'd take him in the late third every day and twice on Sunday.

Late 2nd isn't far from where you have him ranked. I personally see a guy who deserves to go higher.

And why not Joyner? I'd take him in the late third every day and twice on Sunday.

Just not big on joyner. I watched tape on him and he plays slow and just doesn't stand out to me. I like turner, but not in the second though. Maybe if we trade back and obtain an additional pick, then that would be okay as well.

Just not big on joyner. I watched tape on him and he plays slow and just doesn't stand out to me. I like turner, but not in the second though. Maybe if we trade back and obtain an additional pick, then that would be okay as well.

Fair enough, everyone sees tape differently.

And with Turner, I'd put Cyril or Gabe Jackson but I figured shaking it up would be more entertaining. And I don't do trades but if we could drop a little and take him that would be great.

And with Turner, I'd put Cyril or Gabe Jackson but I figured shaking it up would be more entertaining. And I don't do trades but if we could drop a little and take him that would be great.

In my mock, i have us making a trade to obtain a 4th. We need an additional pick in my opinion, and i think we give up next years third for a 4th. Predicting trades are really tough and often derail my mocks.

I like billy turner ALOT if we trade back from #59 for another 3rd and 4th or 5th rounder I would steal turner in the 3rd all day long but I think if we stay at 59 I think we'll go for a safety like Terrence Brooks and go for turner or a center. Lamarcus Joyner is one of my least favorite prospects we've been tied too he's too short and small I don't think he has the ability to cover bigger stronger receivers which makes him a huge liability in pass coverage and Landry is already a problem. I think he will create more problems than he'll solve. But I also love all of your other picks especially Hazel from Coastal Carolia overall nice job 

I think Cyril Richardson or Billy Turner would help our o-line greatly with guard or tackle depth. I would still like a true center like Russell Bodine in the 5th or 6th round if the one we draft cannot play backup center

I like Billy Turner. If we could secure either him or Gabe Jackson I'd feel much better about the O-line.

2. Billy Turner- OL NDSU

Nasty blocker, played OT but he'll be a great OG for us.

3. Lamarcus Joyner- S FSU

Think Mathieu. FS and slot CB, very physical and fits what the staff wants perfectly in being a tackler who can cover.

5. Morgan Breslin- OLB USC

Always more pass rushers.

6. Tyler Larsen- C USU

Very underrated OL general. He'd be great depth behind Holmes.

7. Matt Hazel- WR Coastal Carolina

Considered Hoffman here whom I like quite a bit, but in the 7th went with higher ceiling.

And of course, Eric Swoope- PF Miami (YTM) as an UDFA.

I'd consider this a win. Adding a high potential O-lineman and a DB. Matt Hazel is a sleeper, I think he might become a real contributor at the NFL level.

I like Billy Turner. If we could secure either him or Gabe Jackson I'd feel much better about the O-line.

A trade back is a possibility, but not by much (too many picks backward)  and still obtain jackson (whom i love) or turner and gain additional picks!

Ugh. Lamarcus Joyner doesn't play with the speed or have the ball hawking skills of Tyrann Mathieu. He'll get burned a lot.

What is with all this Joyner hate? You all seem to think he's slow too.. He's not. Mathieu did have speed concerns pre draft. Joyner is better in coverage than any other safety we have, he's a CB too..

What is with all this Joyner hate? You all seem to think he's slow too.. He's not. Mathieu did have speed concerns pre draft. Joyner is better in coverage than any other safety we have, he's a CB too..

Yeah a slot corner. We have Darius Butler for that. I'd rather have Brooks than Joyner. Any safety in the draft can cover better than our safeties.

Yeah a slot corner. We have Darius Butler for that. I'd rather have Brooks than Joyner. Any safety in the draft can cover better than our safeties.

Interesting. I am intrigued with what Turner can become. I hate to take him in the 2nd round, but if he is the best available and there are no options to trade back then you have to do what you have to do.

I can live with Joyner in the 3rd better than in the 2nd. I like Larsen, and we might as well take the best available regardless of position in the 7th.