Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 04/08 "Twosday Twofer"

sb41champs

:blueshoe:   SORRY THIS IS BEING POSTED LATE THIS WEEK !!  ENJOY YOUR "TWODAY TWOFER":

:blueshoe:  The following "Super Bowl XLI Champions" are available via free agency:

TE Dallas Clark

WR Brandon Stokley

S Matt Giordano

OL Dylan Gandy

:blueshoe:   1.  Which of the players above do you think can still be a productive NFL player ??

:blueshoe:   2.  Which of the players above would you like to see come back and play for the Colts to end their career ??

1. WR Brandon Stokley. The guy stays in great shape & could still be a #3 receiver even today. 

2. Dallas Clark deserves to retire a Colt because he had great hands, was a great community leader, & I just like the guy. He has the perfect everyman quality to him. 

1. WR Brandon Stokley. The guy stays in great shape & could still be a #3 receiver even today. 

2. Dallas Clark deserves to retire a Colt because he had great hands, was a great community leader, & I just like the guy. He has the perfect everyman quality to him. 

listen to sw1

Wouldnt mind Clark coming back he was stellar when he was here, i could also see Giordano playing for us again with the hole at FS.

I could see Clark retiring a Colt, he did some amazing things for the Organization and the Community during hus duration in Indy