Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jags -3 Vs Indy.....

John Dee

I'm surprised it isnt 6 .

..they're coming off a bye..and we're not losing by narrow margins..

The Jags have played every one tough, look at the schedule they have played and been waxed only one time... @ the Jets...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/jac/schedule

This is not going to be pretty if the boys do not show up with their best effort of the season.

Indy is getting 3 points at home against a ONE win football team starting a rookie QB. This is sad.

What, how in **** do you win a game without an all pro qb! Yes this is very sad and getting worse and really nobody that matters really seems to care. Just excuses and lame tweets hinting at change.

The Jags have played every one tough, look at the schedule they have played and been waxed only one time... @ the Jets...

http://sports.yahoo....ms/jac/schedule

This is not going to be pretty if the boys do not show up with their best effort of the season.

There is no way we lose this game. Too much pride in our locker room, too much freeney and mathis, sprinkle in some Painter and you have keys to a victory. Jags hate Freeney / Mathis (always play them tough). So anyway, yea, Colts win this one pretty easily.......Vinatieri with 4 to 5 field goals.

There is no way we lose this game. Too much pride in our locker room, too much freeney and mathis, sprinkle in some Painter and you have keys to a victory. Jags hate Freeney / Mathis (always play them tough). So anyway, yea, Colts win this one pretty easily.......Vinatieri with 4 to 5 field goals.

A month ago I would have agreed about the pride thing. I haven't seen any pride from us since the KC collapse.

Jack Del Rio is probably the lamest duck since that AFLAC thing. He knows his days are numbered, and if there is one team that he can point to as the root cause of his annual failures, it's the Colts. I expect him to pull out every stop to try and get his team up for this game. This belief is rooted in the assumption that a coach can, at least temporarily, motivate his players to exceed their normal performance level. I know that concept isn't completely agreed upon around these parts.

More like too much Poz and Pot Roast, sprinkle in some Gabbert and you have keys to a victory...Scobee with 4 or 5 field goals might be more accurate. Jaguars defense is playoff caliber. Ranked #5 in the league right now. In the past 5 weeks, the Jags have played the top 4 ranked defenses in the league. The Jags are not gonna blow up in the 2nd half of the season, but they should win this game.

The Jags by a FG?....nope.

Jags 26

Colts 6

Sorry..... with more injuries now including Dallas Clark, who has torched them in the past.....plus Jacksonville coming off a bye week and the fact that they usually play us tough even with Peyton.....

I love the Colts but does it matter at this point of the season. The Colts are likely to loose and if they do not loose it does not matter for this year. A lost season. A lot of talk about next year, but we just don't know. I would love to see P Manning back but we just don't at this point what will happen. As a Colts fan I would love nothing better than to see a healthy Manning play next season, but I have to face the realization that he might not play. It makes very sad. I miss watching him play.

Jack Del Rio is probably the lamest duck since that AFLAC thing. He knows his days are numbered, and if there is one team that he can point to as the root cause of his annual failures, it's the Colts. I expect him to pull out every stop to try and get his team up for this game. This belief is rooted in the assumption that a coach can, at least temporarily, motivate his players to exceed their normal performance level. I know that concept isn't completely agreed upon around these parts.

I concur........

Is that Duane in your avatar?