Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thoughts On The New NFL Rules?

aessma33

I have a hard time believing a multi billion dollar business can't design a goal post that has zero potential of coming down with a 300 pound man hanging from it

That's a different story. My issue is with ignoring the risk altogether.

Plus, don't forget that the league is run by a bunch of stuffy old guys who don't like this kind of showmanship. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Love the PAT move. It will make every TD more interesting now especially if the weather conditions are poor for kicking FGs.

Racial slur seems like a Pandora's box to me.

Could care less about the TD celebration but not sure what was wrong with the dunking unless they fear injury and more law suits.

I heard they are also extending the FG posts by 5 feet which I also like so it will be easier to determine if a FG is good.

Belichick was also lobbying to have ALL plays be subject to coach's review/challenge not just certain ones. I liked this idea as well.

Ironic that owner Daniel Synder can use the word Redskins & not get fined, but an ordinary NFL player can be fined no questions asked isn't it? Is that what Roger Goodell means by holding owners to a higher ethical standard? Hmmm...

I also like the idea of making the FG goal posts higher to better determine what's deemed a good kick or not too. I still think that the Ravens missed that AFC Championship kick personally amfootball.