Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lemar Woodley

He's played both 3/4 OLB positions and done relatively well. Dealt with some injuries the past three years though. I know the Steelers are in salary cap hell, so I wonder if that has more to do with the cut than their thoughts on his ability to play the game/positions.

That is exactly it BC.

They have to re-sign Worilds to a contract at some point (Transition tag already for this year.)...cannot afford both.

Woodley is 29 and can bring a lick when healthy.  Could be a good fit with Pags as coach....once again, I am wondering if the phones are ringing off the hook...OOOPS...I forgot we are in the cell phone age.   :)

Red-Phone-with-Rede-logo.jpg

I would like to see us add another pass rushing OLB, Woodley at the right price would be alright. I think we're going to look hard at Anthony Spencer on a one year "Prove it" deal too. Spencer may want to come here. He's from Fort Wayne, and went to Purdue. I would be happy with either one of those guys.

I would like to see us add another pass rushing OLB, Woodley at the right price would be alright. I think we're going to look hard at Anthony Spencer on a one year "Prove it" deal too. Spencer may want to come here. He's from Fort Wayne, and went to Purdue. I would be happy with either one of those guys.

Yeah, I was thinking about Anthony today. I'd really like him on a prove it deal.