Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Injury Report

TKnight24

Here's the game injury report. Inactives will be posted shortly before the game. Best injury report we've had in awhile if you ask me

@mchappell51: #colts couldn't ask for better injury report heading into playoffs. Q- Moala (knee), Franklin (knee). Everyone else probable.

@mchappell51: #colts injury report: PROB-SBrown, Davis, Toler, Butler, Werner, DHB, Jean Francois, Mathis, McGlynn, Redding.

Here's the game injury report. Inactives will be posted shortly before the game. Best injury report we've had in awhile if you ask me

@mchappell51: #colts couldn't ask for better injury report heading into playoffs. Q- Moala (knee), Franklin (knee). Everyone else probable.

@mchappell51: #colts injury report: PROB-SBrown, Davis, Toler, Butler, Werner, DHB, Jean Francois, Mathis, McGlynn, Redding.

Franklin will play he was at  practice in FP Thursday and Friday the other one though Moala not participating all week probably out.

Great news. On another note, no excuse for Satele to be starting then. Or Thornton..or McGlynn at LG. Sure hope Chuck has been holding them back during the regular season and is going to unleash some serious monster tomorrow on the Chiefs.

Edited by Superman
formatting

Well minus the guys on IR (which is a lot) this is about as good of an injury report as you can hope for at this point in the season.

Man, if we could magically bring back Reggie Wayne, Vick Ballard, Dwayne Allen, Donald Thomas and Montori Hughes, I think we'd have a serious chance at going to the Super Bowl....

Man, if we could magically bring back Reggie Wayne, Vick Ballard, Dwayne Allen, Donald Thomas and Montori Hughes, I think we'd have a serious chance at going to the Super Bowl....

Agree.  The good news is that all of those guys should be back next year plus another draft class and free agency along with a full off-season for T-Rich.  Our future is extremely bright. 

"Freaky Jean Be Back"

haha it's playoff weekend so I'll let that grammar crime slide

The Judge said, "You have been found guilty of murdering Grammar, what do you have to say for yourself?"

I said, "But Your Honor, you cannot incarcerate me, I'm a Colts Fan!"

So he sentenced me to two days of watching football, and told me to not get drunk.

I said, "Thank You Sir, I won't."

<I Lied>