Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If Miami wins in the 1 pm ET slot, we should be rooting for the Bengals simultaneously in the 1 pm slot

chad72

No.

I'm rooting for Ravens & Bills to win which would put us as the #2 seed. Always going to root for the higher seed position as it means greater chance at more home playoff games = better chance at winning IMO.

Are you going over to the Jags board to gloat after our victory on Sunday? :thmup:

Should be an interesting week. I have a hunch SD is in at #6 and we stay at #4 which would be fine with me since I love our chances in a KC rematch, depends on how much Miami can deliver in a must win at home vs. a division rival who has been playing better I believe in the last few weeks (vs. Cleveland/Carolina they hung tough). Miami is tough to call lately....they snuck by the Pats and it was like they won the SB and then last week skidded to a screeching halt. Miami has done well at times IMO as an underdog this year in the regular season but not as well in the "must wins".

hahaha I can't believe my hunches of Dolphins/Ravens blowing it are correct so far. But, SD can't choke either now vs. a KC team who I believe is resting some key guys?

So we are down to SD and Pitts as the 6th seed. Who would have thought!

Chad, our good luck charm with the Chiefs may be happening......really happening. *fingers crossed for the past to repeat itself* :goodluck:

hahaha I can't believe my hunches of Dolphins/Ravens blowing it are correct so far. But, SD can't choke either now vs. a KC team who I believe is resting some key guys?

So we are down to SD and Pitts as the 6th seed. Who would have thought!

Chad, our good luck charm with the Chiefs may be happening......really happening. *fingers crossed for the past to repeat itself* :goodluck:

Every time we play the Chiefs when they are in the playoffs, we go to the AFCCG (1995, 2003, 2006) and the one time the Chiefs made the playoffs that we did not play them (2010), we did not make the AFCCG.

That means, we take down Peyton or Brady in their house in the divisional round, fingers crossed!!! :)

One game at a time!!! ;)

Maybe yuo're the person to explain VITAS GERULAITIS, on breaking a 16-match losing streak to Bjorn Borg in the late 1970s, uttered the immortal line: “Nobody beats Vitas Gerulaitis 17 times in a row.”

Hey, can't get them all!!! More often than not, it happens (the 1 in 6 bucking the trend). Today, Flacco missed out on the playoffs for the first time in 6 years, go figure!!! :)

Every time we play the Chiefs when they are in the playoffs, we go to the AFCCG (1995, 2003, 2006) and the one time the Chiefs made the playoffs that we did not play them (2010), we did not make the AFCCG.

That means, we take down Peyton or Brady in their house in the divisional round, fingers crossed!!! :)

One game at a time!!! ;)

Yep one game at a time but that sure is a pattern I like and hope continues on!

I didn't want Baltimore either to be honest. I know how shaky they have been this year including Flacco but "Ravens luck" in the first round is not something I want to deal with either.

Miami.....they didn't deserve it. After you get shut out to the Bills in a must win following a Pats win then forget it.