Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We just got robbed!

lollygagger8

Please enlighten me then.

Enlighten you?  Hmm.  Odd repsponse.. Oh well. 

If you have watched many games this year, tell me your opinion of the oficiating?  Do you beliebve the officials leaguie wide have been doing a good job, or have you noticed a lot of poor officiating? 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The INDY COLTS sure get the lions share of bogus calls. This must be stopped!!! Its an injustice!!! The NFL is turning into the NBA more everyday.

I believe the Colts are one of the least, if not the least penalized team in the NFL this year.  I have seen calls in other games which are beyond explanation. 

I believe the Colts are one of the least, if not the least penalized team in the NFL this year.  I have seen calls in other games which are beyond explanation. 

That's true, but we get alot of HUGE game type changing rip calls/none calls. Too many to actually name.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Enlighten you?  Hmm.  Odd repsponse.. Oh well. 

If you have watched many games this year, tell me your opinion of the oficiating?  Do you beliebve the officials leaguie wide have been doing a good job, or have you noticed a lot of poor officiating? 

The officiating has been poor...but what does that have to do with me "looking foolish"?

Guest TeamLoloJones

It doesn't.  That's all on you.

What are you even talking about? You said I was foolish.  I asked why. You proceeded to ask me about the officiating in the NFL.   

No, but that wasn't my point. I found his comment bizarre. On a bang bang play why would they go with the old dudes on the field wearing bi focals instead of replay where you can look at it multiple times. That makes no sense to me.

Merry Christmas.  And also to all Colts fans and visitors.

Guest TeamLoloJones

When I asked about the officiating, I was trying to get the thread back on topic and away from your foolishness.

No. That's not how it works.  You don't get to poke at someone and then not explain yourself.  You are trolling.

That's true, but we get alot of HUGE game type changing rip calls/none calls. Too many to actually name.

I don't think the Colts suffer from bad calls any more than any other team. If they are the least penalized team, they suffer the least. That is unless you think all penalties against the Colts are unjust.