Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Strong defensive game

oldunclemark

I know Houston is limited offensively and not motivated..

..but to hold anybody without a TD builds us up..

Only 12 first downs /.239 yards,..2 picks.. 4 sacks

Our defenders played with visible confidence.

Unless injuries are serious its an uneventful day,,,,which is good once you've clinched.

Credit to Vontae, he cleaned up his play today and was the shutdown corner we know and love. Made Andre Johnson's night a misery.

Very good game from the CB's and Linebackers as well. Angerers' absence must have made a difference. This team has to bring a great performance to the Chiefs game to get the NFL back to talking about the Colts as a Championship contender, because they'll have to likely go on the road this year if they expect to go far in the playoffs. 

Very good game from the CB's and Linebackers as well. Angerers' absence must have made a difference. This team has to bring a great performance to the Chiefs game to get the NFL back to talking about the Colts as a Championship contender, because they'll have to likely go on the road this year if they expect to go far in the playoffs. 

that must be our first and main goal!!!

Really liked what i've seen from Werner and Hughes both guys played well. At this point i want to see these guys start for the rest of the year. Conner played good when he was in there he needs to start as well. 

I agree.... ..Conners is way more athletic than Angerer and should start over him.