Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bengals

GoColts8818

We are going to march into Cincy and slaughter those hapless Bengals......

(looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.)

I am not going to say we have no chance, but we don't have much of a chance unless things drastically change on offense in the next week.  Field goals are not going to cut it.  If we can somehow overcome those dreaded second and 6's which turn into 3 and 16, we might pull it off or at least be competitive.  No more shooting ourselves in the foot, as we are out of feet.

Just like my daddy used to say.......................

Just want to say Thanks for my Laugh of the Day.  :funny:   You do have a way with words. :thmup:

Tom Brady’s streak of games with a touchdown pass, which dated to the 2010 season opener came to an end in Cincinnati this year.   Bengals are tough to beat at home, and are so far undefeated in their house this year.   This could be a tough game for the Colts.     I think it will be a close game.

Their defense is no joke. And the way we're playing offensively...it may be a long day. Cindy is my FFB defense and several times this year have posted unreal numbers for a team defense. They are aggressive and create a lot of turnovers. We have to win that battle to have a shot.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if the Colts put up 30 points and beat the Bengals because we play better vs top competition and bad vs the bottom teams. If Rogers can start over DHB and give Luck the reliable wr he needs the Colts will win this game. Rogers is due for a breakout game and it could come vs the Bengals.

Awesome!!!!

Rogers is DUE!!!

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, December 3, 2013 - inappropriate
Hidden by 21isSuperman, December 3, 2013 - inappropriate

I said before and I will say it again. I'm putting $500 on the Bengals. Indy matches up terrible with Cincy. I will be sad the Colts lose but I will make $.

May lightening strike you down and a stray dog urinate on your remains

I seriously think  if we bench satele start mcglynn at center  Link at RG or Reitz RG should help ground game  Promote Lavon Brazil and Da'rick rogers  Demote DHB

satelle has been getting some good pulling blocks lately, his pass protection is weak as is his straightahead run blocking, when they pull him to the left he gets out in front and makes great blocks