• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You shut up.... Ogre!

There was NO disrespect there.

Get a life!

Ogre? Nice. If you're referring to the picture, it's the character of Ray Jackson from Bloodsport.

As far as getting a life, I think picking on the hinted faith of a few members of the Colts FO warrants a deeper look into that suggestion than anything else. That was pure disrespect. You were suggesting that coaching adjustments are wise, but instead, they will pray. As though prayer is the opposite of reason. Again, own up to it. If you're going to talk tough on the internet, at least own up to it.

Man you are terrible at this. It's so easy to shut you down in these exchanges.

Edited by doogansquest

Ogre? Nice. If you're referring to the picture, it's the character of Ray Jackson from Bloodsport.

As far as getting a life, I think picking on the hinted faith of a few members of the Colts FO warrants a deeper look into that suggestion than anything else.

I've always wondered what your avatar was. But that's enough between you two

Both of you stop. It doesn't matter who started it, both of you stop it

I meant no disrespect.

I was just stating that only God could help in this game.

He's the aggressor.

He seems to have a problem with my spelling of "adustments" too.

Some people need to turn the TV off.

As far as getting a life, I think picking on the hinted faith of a few members of the Colts FO warrants a deeper look into that suggestion than anything else. That was pure disrespect. You were suggesting that coaching adjustments are wise, but instead, they will pray. As though prayer is the opposite of reason. Again, own up to it. If you're going to talk tough on the internet, at least own up to it.

haha

Yea, you shuttin ME down. OK.

I'll be the bigger man here.

figuratively, not "girth-wise".

Good holy crap. Im so ticked at the play calling on defense. Coyer is a joke.

We're also missing our most disruptive interior lineman, thus denying him valuable time to progress. And oh yeah, the Saints offense is ridiculous.

We've been hanging with the teams who don't put up 40 points on everyone. Saints would score at least 4 touchdowns on any team from the AFC North.

I meant no disrespect.

I was just stating that only God could help in this game.

He's the aggressor.

He seems to have a problem with my spelling of "adustments" too.

Some people need to turn the TV off.

I was only picking on you in a fun way with the adjustment spelling.

I'm not the aggressor, I've only responded to your posts, which have been persistently insulting. Plus, you called me an ogre. You flat-out called me a name.

If you don't mean any of that, then fine. I am sorry that others have had to witness the back and fourth. It's black-and-white, remember, so one has to be careful with both content and context on the internet.

Agreed?

We're also missing our most disruptive interior lineman, thus denying him valuable time to progress. And oh yeah, the Saints offense is ridiculous.

We've been hanging with the teams who don't put up 40 points on everyone. Saints would score at least 4 touchdowns on any team from the AFC North.

Your agrment is empty. We had him against the Texans and got whooped. Next.

Your agrment is empty. We had him against the Texans and got whooped. Next.

We also had Collins against the Texans which lead to them getting a 3 TD lead before we could even get into that game. That was also Drake's first start ever.

You also didn't respond to the rest of my post. Selective hearing/typing is fun.

My argument has plenty, as Nevis was improving every week. Your counter was lousy. Next.

Edited by doogansquest

Good holy crap. Im so ticked at the play calling on defense. Coyer is a joke.

Right. I would call the "Stop the other team offense play" all the time.

So as not to rile up any of the fans w/ sensitive sensibiltilities, Coyer is a mean person and deserves to get mud thrown as thim all the time because he sits around and plots on how to best hurt us Colts fans feelings.

We could all be doing productive things with our lives right now...such as me finishing an Ethics rough draft essay for example...

Hey Curtis...could you PLEASE, pretty please give Dallas a few looks? He's done nothing while my opponent is slowly but surely creeping up to me...

You TOTALLY took the praying comment the wrong way.

relax, i have better things to do than pick on people of faith.

We also had Collins against the Texans which lead to them getting a 3 TD lead before we could even get into that game. That was also Drake's first start ever.

My argument has plenty, as Nevis was improving every week. Your counter was lousy. Next.

Your just * cause i slammed your lame argument down. Grow up. Tear.

I was only picking on you in a fun way with the adjustment spelling.

I'm not the aggressor, I've only responded to your posts, which have been persistently insulting. Plus, you called me an ogre. You flat-out called me a name.

If you don't mean any of that, then fine. I am sorry that others have had to witness the back and fourth. It's black-and-white, remember, so one has to be careful with both content and context on the internet.

Agreed?

agreed.

Hey dude, IS the guy you mentioned and Ogre the same guy?

I asumed that was Ogre from animal house.

I wasn't calling YOU an Ogre.

Don't you read my posts?

I've called you Ogre before.

Your just * cause i slammed your lame argument down. Grow up. Tear.

That was a perfectly vaild argument that you just didn't want to counter so instead you threw up some lame counter such as "I slammed your argument down", which in fact is no slam down but rather an avoidance that you'll likely use to tear down the individual. Tear down.