Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts inactives against Cardinals

MTC

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If only it was that easy to pick up a difference making WR off the street..

I know it's not easy to get a difference maker from the streets BUT as I said before if the guys you play right now suck you have to try something different. If that pans out or not is something completely different. Can't get any worse than DHB and Reed to be honest. I'm not stuck to Da'rick Rogers I just wanna see them to act...

I know it's not easy to get a difference maker from the streets BUT as I said before if the guys you play right now suck you have to try something different. If that pans out or not is something completely different. Can't get any worse than DHB and Reed to be honest. I'm not stuck to Da'rick Rogers I just wanna see them to act...

Reed has hardly been used as an actual WR so who knows on that count. DHB has been disappointing for sure but I don't think you'd find much better out there.

Yep. It appears there are several others that agree DHB is junk. While Rogers could very well be similar, we won't know because the coaches are being too loyal to players who are not living up to what we hoped they would be. Be blind to the results all you want but I will continue to post what I feel I see. There is an ignore button on the site if you want to use it

Dear God...

I have never once said that DHB is worth anything. I am not blind to anything. He is clearly one and done as a Colt. What I have said and continue to believe is that even him is a better option at this point in the season than someone off the street, and apparently Rogers too. Maybe, just maybe what you are mistaking as loyalty is actually them putting the best player on the field. I mean Rogers was undrafted and cut already. Maybe that was for a reason.

And I never use the ignore button. It is people like you who make this site fun for me.

Dear God...I have never once said that DHB is worth anything. I am not blind to anything. He is clearly one and done as a Colt. What I have said and continue to believe is that even him is a better option at this point in the season than someone off the street, and apparently Rogers too. Maybe, just maybe what you are mistaking as loyalty is actually them putting the best player on the field. I mean Rogers was undrafted and cut already. Maybe that was for a reason.And I never use the ignore button. It is people like you who make this site fun for me.

And it is yo loyaltist who make this site entertaining for me. If the coach sees this or that, it has to be right. Insanity, lookmup the definition sometime and you will see why I complain.

Satele=bad but we keep playing him when Mcglyn played better as did the team.

TRich=mediocre at best while brown outplayes him, we keep playing TRich=fail

DHB=drops everything in sight up till tonight yet westay with the dropper and keep anyone else on the inactive list

Reed=16 yard line avg start or worse. If we kepta corpse in at KR, we would be 4 yards to the good.

Mathews on defense, we cut a few others that showed better in the preseason but kept this cat??

How many more poor choices shall I put up before you accept I'm just pointing out poor decisions and not just random complaints?

I have not seen a colts team play this bad this long for years excluding the painter season. No 2 ways about it, this team is awful all the way up to the decisions luck is making albeit I feel he is just pressing too hard to overcome this clowns calling plays.

I don't know if they are stuck on this "Next Man Up" thing or what the deal is, but it is curious to me why they 

have this fascination with turning Reed into a viable WR option. Just wish they would give Rogers his chance.

I think we'd be okay with DHB and Rogers on the outside and Brazil and  T.Y. working the insides in some 

situations. I like the potential of all 4 together in whatever the scenarios you choose to use them, but Pagano seems to like

lineups with no talent. Frustrating!

And for the record I think Rainey can take over the kickoff returns.

I don't know if they are stuck on this "Next Man Up" thing or what the deal is, but it is curious to me why they 

have this fascination with turning Reed into a viable WR option. Just wish they would give Rogers his chance.

I think we'd be okay with DHB and Rogers on the outside and Brazil and  T.Y. working the insides in some 

situations. I like the potential of all 4 together in whatever the scenarios you choose to use them, but Pagano seems to like

lineups with no talent. Frustrating!

And for the record I think Rainey can take over the kickoff returns.

It really would be different and slightly understandable if these guys had done it before on other teams and/or had done something spectacular on this team but neither is true, based on potential alone and it hasn't come through yet. The problem with several positions on the team right now. All on coaching and decisions, bad decisions imo