Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Needs to be a Jack Doyle highlight film of his blocking against TN

throwing BBZ

Guest TeamLoloJones

If you can, go back and watch it. In slow-mo if possible.

Pep used him to great effect.

Quick to the right spot with great leverage and execution. Jack, you were Big Time Bro!

I took a a lot of heat a few weeks ago from some people for saying I liked Doyle more than Jones and Saunders and think he could be our long term #3 TE.  Glad to see some other people are giving Jack some credit.  Thanks guys.

I rewatched the game today and this is highly accurate Jack blocked very well and he did it from a variety of spots (both ends of the line, set in the backfield and in motion). He'll get no glory for what he did and he did not get a target in the passing game even though Saunders did get 2 targets. Winning team need selfless play and that's what he gave us.

i do as well also think it is amusing that our pictures are the same just from diffrent angles. XD think im going to change to walden's headbutt or would that be frowned upon?

you know the more i read that the less funny and more stupid it looks sorry to everyone before anybody responds wow im not good at jokes......darn

I took a a lot of heat a few weeks ago from some people for saying I liked Doyle more than Jones and Saunders and think he could be our long term #3 TE.  Glad to see some other people are giving Jack some credit.  Thanks guys.

We had several players get some really good blocks in that game.

And Jack D really got to the spot for some great double teams.

Watch Brown`s TD with 3 minutes to go. He didn`t make a good run.

No, we executed 3 double teams to perfection on that play. Absolutely. Phenomenal stuff. Lombardi would have been proud.

Way to go Coaches, who I have been seriously questioning, and way to go line, TE, and FB.

They had some high quality execution this game.

I definitely had no reason to believe they had this in them. Well guess what?

Keep it coming!

Wow! Including a vn pull from Satelle, and from McGlynn.

Thornton had a few really nice pulls too!

If you can, go back and watch it. In slow-mo if possible.

Pep used him to great effect.

Quick to the right spot with great leverage and execution. Jack, you were Big Time Bro!

That's what I did and he was very effective on every play both when the point of attack or sealing his man away from the play. It makes me a little sad that unless you watch the game in replay and use the remote to freeze and watch the play develop most people will never see how effective he was. I am a definite fan of Jack's now. He is a perfect third TE behind Allen and Fleener. Don't let him get away Colts!

Guest TeamLoloJones

That's what I did and he was very effective on every play both when the point of attack or sealing his man away from the play. It makes me a little sad that unless you watch the game in replay and use the remote to freeze and watch the play develop most people will never see how effective he was. I am a definite fan of Jack's now. He is a perfect third TE behind Allen and Fleener. Don't let him get away Colts!

I said this weeks ago...I think with a healthy Allen our TE's will be the best group in the NFL.

I saw him doing ok before, but if the lineman aren`t getting it done a puller often has little space to work in to clean out the hole.

Obviously.

The lineman were the best yet, and Havili, Jack D, and FleenR were ALL doing a great job Doubling and just doing a great job.

Man o-live, that was some sweet Football.

Pep, his line coaches, everyone, had to Love watching the tape of that. A Huge feeling of satisfaction.

Different D schemes coming, new challenges ahead. Experience together /Unit cohesion. Yee haa!