Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Arian Foster out for season.

Dustin

Houston is a mess... It has been almost shocking.. They have dealt with some injuries, but nothing compared to what we've had.

Many of us have been saying that they won't get far in the playoffs as long as Shaub is their QB... now they have 2 iffy QBs and I'm guessing that they are going to use a high draft pick on one as well... I guess that depends on how Keenum finishes out the season...

I'm thinking that they are going to blow up the team after this season. They are an old team without a ton of potential for the future... They have a bunch of good players, but they aren't going anywhere with the team as it is... They will do what they can to free up Cap room for 2014 and 2015, dump their injury prone and guys on the wrong side of 30, fire Kubiak, and try to pull a Colts style rebuild.

I think that the Titans and Jags are both going to be more legitimate threats in the South than Houston within the next season or two. Ten. already is. Jax is one of the worst run football teams in the country, but you can only pick in the top 3 so many times before you actually land a player, right?

So... recap: Texans suck.. they are going to suck worse in the future. Indy cruises in the division until the Titans prove that they are for real.

EDIT: Just realized how aggro this post may look... if so, forgive me, im nursing an awful cold... and i dislike the     texans... :)

There goes their season. Foster was 70% of the entire offense even though they neglected him early on.

Wait it was all Schuab's fault right?

They are done now.

We looked pretty sharp last week with an injured Tate and a guy we signed off the street. I think we will be fine. Next man up.

Houston now has a lot of money tied up in two players they may not even want to start next year. Foster and Schaub....I don't know what the cap hit is but I'm pretty sure most would rather have Tate and Keenum starting next year. Tate will be gone but at least Keenum is so cheap they shouldn't be to hindered. They can't run the ball and they need that desperately....Hopkins finally looks like that #2 receiver they've been looking for and now they have no running game to set up the play action. As big as Watt is to that defense losing Cushing I think has taken the heart of that squad. I wonder if he will come back the same with his second acl injury.....bad luck in Houston....first him then Arian....he has always had hamstring issues but the back too....ouch.

Yep, just as i've said many times:  that team's window started closing around the middle of 2012, and it's completely shut now.....lol.  I thought they might squeeze out a 9-7 record this year, but I guess not.

At least they have those 2 division titles that we let them have.

Yep, just as i've said many times:  that team's window started closing around the middle of 2012, and it's completely shut now.....lol.  I thought they might squeeze out a 9-7 record this year, but I guess not.

At least they have those 2 division titles that we let them have.

You lost 14 games in 2011 to "let" the Texans have the division? ;)   Pretty sure that was to secure Luck.

You lost 14 games in 2011 to "let" the Texans have the division? ;)   Pretty sure that was to secure Luck.

I think losing one of the greatest QB's to ever play the game for the season might have had something to do with us losing 14 games that year.  Had Peyton played that season he would have finished ahead of the Texans, just as he had every season of their existence prior to that. 

Then of course came the complete rebuilding of our franchise last year, which took all of what, 10-12 games for us to completely start over, and then become better than Houston.

Your welcome for those 2 titles, Houston.  Now its back to your rightful place at the bottom of the division.  Hope you can hold off the mighty Jaguars for last place.