Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fran Tarkenston Video- he is angry & mad at Irasy taking a shot at one of the greatest to ever play the game,compares him to dad leaving Balt

bayone

When you look up Fran Tarkenton's name cantankerous should be attached to it. All he does is talk poorly about people.

True.   I can't remember exactly what he said, but he didn't speak in glowing terms about Andrew Luck.  He sounds more and more like a bitter, bitter, old man the more I hear about him.

True. I can't remember exactly what he said, but he didn't speak in glowing terms about Andrew Luck. He sounds more and more like a bitter, bitter, old man the more I hear about him.

If you go to his twitter page it is full of nothing, but "hey, go here to hear to see what I said about Irsay." The guys seems to be obsessed with it... It is kind of mind blowing. Along with his talking crap about his former team the Vikings.

I can honestly say I have no respect for Tarkenton.....Saying Jim never handled himself with class before and that he is an embarrassment to the league? Ouch

Yeah, Tark is right up there with Jim Brown when it comes to me caring what he thinks.

Oh, and to how much fun we're having this week....

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE START A PEYTON'S BETTER THAN BRADY THREAD?

That's all for now.

Yeah, Tark is right up there with Jim Brown when it comes to me caring what he thinks.

Oh, and to how much fun we're having this week....

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE START A PEYTON'S BETTER THAN BRADY THREAD?

That's all for now.

I feel like such an id10t, honestly. All these months that this game has been slated, I honestly thought it would be fun for everyone involved. I still think the game itself MIGHT be fun. But this week......not so much.