Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Do They Have Against Kavell Conner?

krunk

I'm not sure exactly how much better he would have done against Gates, but I'm certain he wouldn't have looked as terrible as Harvey did last night.  I was just ready to go off on Manusky for leaving Harvey in there.  I'm just wondering have they given up all hope on Kavell?  What am I missing?

Kavell Conner needs to be a starter and I'd throw Pat Angerer in as one of their favorites and IDK why

i have been saying this all the way back to when angerer was leading the team in tackles and almost everyone else here was in love with pat.

my, how things have changed!

i have been saying this all the way back to when angerer was leading the team in tackles and almost everyone else here was in love with pat.

my, how things have changed!

Yeah pat may get a tackle but is it anything to brag about when he's been carried for 5 yards

Yeah pat may get a tackle but is it anything to brag about when he's been carried for 5 yards

Every MLB in the league leads his team in tackles, his 2011 season is nothing. Also, he is very bad in coverage, stopping the run, or rushing the passer. Definitely one of the lesser MLBs in the league, much like Rob Morris back in the day,

Every MLB in the league leads his team in tackles, his 2011 season is nothing. Also, he is very bad in coverage, stopping the run, or rushing the passer. Definitely one of the lesser MLBs in the league, much like Rob Morris back in the day,

i never liked tackling stats, they are very misleading. you have to watch the game to know if a player is really effective. almost everyone here was jumping all over me a couple years ago for saying this.

surprisingly, rob morris came back and actually was a huge part in the colts sb win.

I don't get it but again the coaches see these guys every day in practice which is more than we see them plus they know exactly what they are looking for.  No clue what they don't see in Conner though.

We really don't know what is happening in practice.

But if that is the reason the coaches seem to be using the wrong players, Maybe the coaches should pay less attention to what is happening in practice, and focus more on what is taking place in the actual games.