Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans and their demise...

IcEWoLF

Lol @ "Texans fans are suddendly M.I.A"...apparently we both should just sit here and enjoy the gut punches you're dealing out while we're down? Sorry, not in my best interests, I could be doing much more productive things like throwing myself down a flight of stairs.

Funny thing is, when you guys were 0 and forever back in 2011, I don't ever remember taking shots at the Colts or their fans, laughing at you guys when you were struggling so bad, but hey it's your forum so do what you wish.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope J.J. Watt demands to be traded to a legitimate organization like the Colts so his talent doesn't continue to be wasted and he can feel what it's like to play for a championship organization and not a glorified expansion team with no leaders or future...Maybe the Texans will be sold and move to LA and get new ownership like the Oilers did and then they might at least have a chance...

Lol @ "Texans fans are suddendly M.I.A"...apparently we both should just sit here and enjoy the gut punches you're dealing out while we're down? Sorry, not in my best interests, I could be doing much more productive things like throwing myself down a flight of stairs.

Funny thing is, when you guys were 0 and forever back in 2011, I don't ever remember taking shots at the Colts or their fans, laughing at you guys when you were struggling so bad, but hey it's your forum so do what you wish.

we will, thanks

I think if they don't make the playoffs he's out.  Honestly at this point it might take a run to the AFCCG or Super Bowl to save his job. 

Yeah that's true, it's not like they've done anything when they're in the playoffs.

He's really not that great of a coach and quite overrated. 

Exactly it's a Colts forum, I'm sure you guys have 1 of your own...I've never had the desire to go there so maybe you don't and thats why your here, or you're just jealous and obsessed with the Colts....To each his own I guess it does make it funner here though..

GC the NFL is a "GRIND"  ...        Houston is soft.    Soft teams do not grind out anything.

Indy and more importantly their QB ....      is a STONE COLD STUD.     He wants to WIN...     He is the hardest hitter on the team...    I have no doubt.   Well maybe Landry..   ;)

He goes for it every down.         Team mates see this.      And they see what he does OFF the field.     Luck is a WINNER.

And a LEADER, this team is growing ...     anything can happen,    BUT as long as AL is leading this team we don't need to worry about any HOUSTON type collapses.  

Not being mean just calling a spade a spade...

I hope J.J. Watt demands to be traded to a legitimate organization like the Colts so his talent doesn't continue to be wasted and he can feel what it's like to play for a championship organization and not a glorified expansion team with no leaders or future...Maybe the Texans will be sold and move to LA and get new ownership like the Oilers did and then they might at least have a chance...

Not one thing was right about that statement. So stop.

GC the NFL is a "GRIND"  ...        Houston is soft.    Soft teams do not grind out anything.

Indy and more importantly their QB ....      is a STONE COLD STUD.     He wants to WIN...     He is the hardest hitter on the team...    I have no doubt.   Well maybe Landry..   ;)

He goes for it every down.         Team mates see this.      And they see what he does OFF the field.     Luck is a WINNER.

And a LEADER, this team is growing ...     anything can happen,    BUT as long as AL is leading this team we don't need to worry about any HOUSTON type collapses.  

Not being mean just calling a spade a spade...

I am not saying we need to worry about those kinds of collapses I am just saying why I have never really bought the Texans.  I 100% agree Luck is a stud. 

:facepalm:

It's just those select few. If I would have been a member back in '11 I wouldn't have been so vicious either. I have more respect than that. But there are good posters here as well thank goodness. I've already gotten a PM saying that we take a lot of crap and it's admirable that we're still here. There are posters here who feel our pain. All we have to do is get a win and hopefully a lot of the negative talk will go down.

the Texans are in full on free fall. The rams curb stomped them.

I can't have an honest conversation with you because you are becoming a parody of yourself. I guess I have nothing else to say to you till our teams meet in week 9 and all talk goes out of the window.

It's just those select few. If I would have been a member back in '11 I wouldn't have been so vicious either. I have more respect than that. But there are good posters here as well thank goodness. I've already gotten a PM saying that we take a lot of crap and it's admirable that we're still here. There are posters here who feel our pain. All we have to do is get a win and hopefully a lot of the negative talk will go down.

that's touching

How long has that guy been there?  And what has he done?  

I would fire his tired boo boo right now and give Bill Cowher the bank to restore some pride in a franchise that is simply happy with "GOOD ENOUGH'

I don't like Irsay twiitering aobut but I can tell you all this...      THAT MAN wants to win.     and he makes it happen.

Huge difference in culture between Indy and Houston..        Enjoy your reign of ...     a couple Houston..   it's coming back home.

:td:

I think if they don't make the playoffs he's out.  Honestly at this point it might take a run to the AFCCG or Super Bowl to save his job. 

I said this in another thread:

I'm starting to smell the fire coming from Gary Kubiak's seat.

A sub 500 team and I think he's gone.

It's just those select few. If I would have been a member back in '11 I wouldn't have been so vicious either. I have more respect than that. But there are good posters here as well thank goodness. I've already gotten a PM saying that we take a lot of crap and it's admirable that we're still here. There are posters here who feel our pain. All we have to do is get a win and hopefully a lot of the negative talk will go down.

At least you know the good outweigh the bad. It was very weird that my favorite Wahoo of all time hurt my second favorite Hoo today....

says the Texans fan on a colts board

Who apparently has more cred than a guy who consistently likes bringing it up like it's a sin or something. Again, I'm glad my presence here bothers you....because I am going to be here a long time.

At least you know the good outweigh the bad. It was very weird that my favorite Wahoo of all time hurt my second favorite Hoo today....

Yes, the good outweighs the bad greatly. I'm not sure what a Wahoo is though, you'll have to clue me in about that one. :)

Who apparently has more cred than a guy who consistently likes bringing it up like it's a sin or something. Again, I'm glad my presence here bothers you....because I am going to be here a long time. And I know you'll hate every minute of it.

it doesn't bother me at all. #4-1

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, October 14, 2013 - baiting
Hidden by Nadine, October 14, 2013 - baiting

This is just classic Qboy..    

He always wants to flip the script..   and make himself the victim.     I have had him on ignore for over a year and my blood pressure as come back to normal..   

hehee..  :number1::goodluck::blueshoe::thmup:

says the Texans fan on a colts board

it doesn't bother me at all. #4-1

That explains why you love quoting me and trying to start flame wars. You should pull a John Dee and claim to put me on ignore yet follow every topic I appear in and just drop bait like the guy you really are instead of quoting me all the time and giving me trouble. I have friends here, a few rotten apples aren't going to scare me off.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, October 14, 2013 - baiting
Hidden by Nadine, October 14, 2013 - baiting

Don't flatter yourself QBOY, I am just following the pack tonight..     and I must admit I am enjoying it..   

hehehe.e.e

I did click 3 of your posts tonight..       does that get me in the fan club?  

That explains why you love quoting me and trying to start flame wars. You should pull a John Dee and claim to put me on ignore yet follow every topic I appear in and just drop bait like the guy you really are instead of quoting me all the time and giving me trouble. I have friends here, a few rotten apples aren't going to scare me off.

Texans fans on this site are a constant reminder of my clairvoyance. I predicted this exact scenario in January.

Long live Matt Schaub as the Texans Qb

Yes, the good outweighs the bad greatly. I'm not sure what a Wahoo is though, you'll have to clue me in about that one. :)

UVa Cavaliers. The fans call them the Wahoos or Hoos for short.  Chris Long and Matt Schaub are alums. UVa is my favorite College. (My sister was a cheerleader, and student there.)

Texans fans on this site are a constant reminder of my clairvoyance. I predicted this exact scenario in January.

Long live Matt Schaub as the Texans Qb

Glad to be a reminder. Because I'll be sure to remind you of this thread when the clock strikes zero. If my team comes out on top I want no excuses. And just for you especially I'll make sure I remember this thread title so the trash talk and low blows can be returned in earnest. :thmup:

Glad to be a reminder. Because I'll be sure to remind you of this thread when the clock strikes zero. If my team comes out on top I want no excuses. And just for you especially I'll make sure I remember this thread title so the trash talk and low blows can be returned in earnest. :thmup:

I'm sure you will. ... when Luck retires

UVa Cavaliers. The fans call them the Wahoos or Hoos for short.  Chris Long and Matt Schaub are alums. UVa is my favorite College. (My sister was a cheerleader, and student there.)

Oh yeah. I'm surprised I didn't know that. Yeah, Long and his partner Laurinitis gave us plenty of trouble today. I can't say that I expected it. CF4L, though, predicted a Hopkins fumble caused by Laurinitis in the prediction thread and it actually happened haha Freaky. Of course my prediction was wrong though lol.

Houston has been playing like garbage ever since halfway through last season. This poor start doesn't surprise me. They should actually be 1-5, or even winless. Kubiak will be gone in less than 3 weeks, if not this week.

Houston has been playing like garbage ever since halfway through last season. This poor start doesn't surprise me. They should actually be 1-5, or even winless. Kubiak will be gone in less than 3 weeks, if not this week.

I doubt they fire him now, if you fire him now you are pretty throwing the towel in on the season and I think it's too soon to do that.  If they lose their next two though (although I happen to think they will beat KC next week) and the last game is a bad performance on Sunday Night against the Colts at home that MIGHT be enough to do him in. 

Man Qwiz your doing your best Ali impression today cause you bobbin and weavin all over this board.  

Honestly I enjoyed the fact that the Texans lost, only because it puts distance between the two teams but you standing your ground against the pitchfork posse tonight is what it means to be a true fan, even if your a Texans fan.  Actually I garnered alot more respect for you, and lost alot from some other posters on here.  I never want to pile on after someones loss because of this little thing called Karma.

Do you ever watch A&M play? I watched every second yesterday and he carried them to another win and scored 42 on Alabama when they have been shutting teams out...I go by what I see and the guy is Great plain and simple and will go top 10...He won't lead the Texans to be better than us, but he won't be fun to play against either....

okay they have played nothing but scrub teams, and the one good team they played they lost too.  Who cares if they put up 65 on Bama, did they win?  They guy is the next RGIII just less talented.  All the hype in the world for a me first player.  I would think that the Texans are smarter than that.  Right now he isn't even projected as a top 10 prospect.  If he is so great, then why is Bridgewatter and Mettenberger projected to go above him.  

Ironically enough according to CBS he is projected at 17 to none other than the Texans.

oh and in before close